• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
@Luzifer22 No, Amaraine creates "only" Mac & PC versions.
However, it's pretty easy to create another version (there's a tutorial in the right section I think).

DragonBuster117

Aug 30, 2018
I can't find the dialogue to make Julia my slave. I feel like it is right under my nose. Her lust/affection whatever it is is at 107.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The succubus is in the cage and ready to submit but I keep getting told I don't have enough dominance points, they are maxed out at twenty though. Were you not meant to collect all the girls?

Really wish you could turn Marianna with or without Lucretia telling you how, I think there was a hint at the start. Like in D&D have her as your vampire queen and Raven as royal guard (with benefits of course).

How to get Ella ???
From seeing her at the club keep checking the bridge then ask Lucretia about what you saw, buy handcuffs from Flora then go find Ella back at the club and capture her. You need a fair amount of money ready for a cage too, then after a bit of starving her you should be where I'm now stuck at. Little late but thought I might as well answer while I'm here.

I can't find the dialogue to make Julia my slave. I feel like it is right under my nose. Her lust/affection whatever it is is at 107.
Extremely late but I think you have to phone her up then invite her out to the BDSM club.

Last edited:

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
The succubus is in the cage and ready to submit but I keep getting told I don't have enough dominance points, they are maxed out at twenty though. Were you not meant to collect all the girls?
Have you maxed out your other two stats to twenty also? Otherwise, you need to make demon girl suffer by not letting her feast for a while.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Have you maxed out your other two stats to twenty also? Otherwise, you need to make demon girl suffer by not letting her feast for a while.
No on the stats, the human thugs keep kicking my vampire ass (even though I picked easy). Yes I think on starving her as I got some dialog about it a few times when I checked on her, but that's what lead to the game saying I had no space left.

Thanks sounds like I may have got a bit impatient. I'll grind out the stats, and keep checking on her just in case I get new dialog.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Four points left to grind and I got the dialog (and suddenly beat the game). So I think the suffering from not feeding has to take her down to something like minus fifty or sixty affection maybe, but whatever it was using to track it that worked so thanks again.

I also finally noticed that the problems with the thugs was mostly me not paying attention to the messages, not having sex was affecting my health regen. That and no visible lust stat made me constantly low on health for grinding fights.

Now to try and remember what I was doing in the other game with Lucretia in.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
haha the beginning kind of reminds me of Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul :p

Karat

Aug 27, 2017
So I beat the game. Does anyone know if it's actually possible to turn any of the slaves into vampires?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does anyone know if it's actually possible to turn any of the slaves into vampires?
Don't think so, you never get told how by Lucreatia and there's no option to experiment. I was a little disappointed we couldn't turn Marianne.

Reactions: Foreigner10

synthph

Jan 4, 2019
Save files tell me there are a bunch of events that you can get for candi. Any idea how to trigger them?

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
well this was fun :D, now iam at the point of endless grind, cant figure out Ella, keep dropping stats on her, otherwise i have everyone else

Reactions: lolositoxd
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes