• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017

Here's the almost final version of Lucretia's Legacy. I say "almost" because I promised to put people in the credits, and haven't done so because I don't have everyone's name. If you were a $10 patron at any point in 2017, please let me know and I'll release a 1.01 version with your name in the credits.

The changes made from 0.0.8 are mostly minor -- some renders have been redone, and some text has been edited. Combat scales a little bit, with the muggers becoming tougher later in the game.

I learned a lot from making this game, and I hope it still provides some amusement. I'll release the latest version of Damsels tomorrow.

PC version: ,
Mac version: ,

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017

Here's the almost final version of Lucretia's Legacy. I say "almost" because I promised to put people in the credits, and haven't done so because I don't have everyone's name. If you were a $10 patron at any point in 2017, please let me know and I'll release a 1.01 version with your name in the credits.

The changes made from 0.0.8 are mostly minor -- some renders have been redone, and some text has been edited. Combat scales a little bit, with the muggers becoming tougher later in the game.

I learned a lot from making this game, and I hope it still provides some amusement. I'll release the latest version of Damsels tomorrow.

PC version: ,
Mac version: ,
updated Op with v1.0

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
@gartal

First, catch her:
After, enslave her:

Reactions: Krull

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
So looking through the thread I've seen mention of a handful of girls that I've yet to even see... Candi and a couple others, any ideas as to how I find them the first time? At the moment, I've got Karen, Julie, Mari, Sophia, Geri, Desiree, Veronica, Flora, and Ella in my harem... who all am I missing?

--edit--
Okay so Candi is the girl you top with Veronica... but how do you get her to interact with you so you can build her affection?

----edit------
Nevermind, apparently I got all the girls xD forgot to enslave Flora :3

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes