Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
LL.jpg
Overview:
I'm working on a longer, more complex erotic game with a vampire theme, tentatively called Lucretia's Legacy. This game will become more kinky as you go along. Like Bondage Island, there will be the opportunity to pursue and have Dominant/submissive relationships with several women.

Updated: July 1- 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English

Genre
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
PC: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

THANKs @Bip

GeriTitfucking.png JuliaOrgy.png KarenFucking2.png SophiaBed.png SophiaFeltup.png 2.png

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Yup i know 2 different games.
I'm working on a longer, more complex erotic game with a vampire theme, tentatively called Lucretia's Legacy. This game will become more kinky as you go along. Like Bondage Island, there will be the opportunity to pursue and have Dominant/submissive relationships with several women.

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
Was I just dreaming?
I thought someone asked here why Bondage Island wasn't uploaded, so I provided the link.

Sorry :(

€: You can see that it has the same developer. Liked it too :)

geistmas

Jul 13, 2017
Currently you can have up to 4 slaves, looks to be space for another one but couldn't find any way to get the shopkeeper or the nun to join up. You can fuck everyone but the shopkeeper, and you can have one of your slaves gangbanged, completely optional that one by the way. Some exhibitionism, can bind/flog your slaves.

Can change days with Day=x but no use for it yet. Same with money=x, you're provided at the start with enough cash and no means to make any more.

geistmas

Jul 13, 2017
Can live with you as your slave: Karen, Geri, Marianne, Julia
Can't live with but can still fuck: Sophia
Can't do shit with (yet): Flora

This is only for .2

Last edited:

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Then I suppose I'd better pump up my stats. Apparently the dom stat is the one that allows you to have slaves, maybe mine isn't high enough to have more slaves...

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
I've played the game. Its not good as well. Too many conversation and theres no good sex scenes.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
I rather enjoyed this one. Surprisingly addictive. That said, I did put most of my points into dominance the first play through.

Reactions: botc76

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
typo in the title ... in the creator name

just saying :)

going to test it

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Game is basically a bondage game, in which the character happens to be a vampire.

Could be changed to have main character be anemic without much loss of content :p

geistmas

Jul 13, 2017
As of .0.0.3
Possible slaves : Karen, Geri, Marianne, Julia, Sophia
Fuckable : Flora, take her to the nightclub and let Marianne seduce him into the back alley.
Only S&M for now: Desiree and Veronica

Cheats:
day=X
(girlsname).submission=X
Ex: flora.submission=150
They become slaveable at 100

Last edited:
Reactions: dussalant
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes