Foreigner10

Oct 10, 2018
It would be nice to see a continuation of that game, a little more elaborate, with the protagonist learning to use other vampire powers, how to compel and turn the girls into vampires. I believe that in a more "realistic" situation, Marianne would eventually abandon the MC, for not being transformed into a vampire, in a scenario of vampire stories, the ideal to transform while the character is still young, between 21 and 28 years old, so as not to grow old and keep looking good.

Reactions: lolositoxd

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
It would be nice to see a continuation of that game, a little more elaborate, with the protagonist learning to use other vampire powers, how to compel and turn the girls into vampires. I believe that in a more "realistic" situation, Marianne would eventually abandon the MC, for not being transformed into a vampire, in a scenario of vampire stories, the ideal to transform while the character is still young, between 21 and 28 years old, so as not to grow old and keep looking good.
Yes i really liked this game. However, due to him having eye issues he has stepped back from making erotic games. I think its unknown if he will come back. ( )

Lucky4U

Nov 2, 2021
Amaraine , I have played all of your games and I can say with 100% confidence that this game is your best creation!! Hands Down! So I would seriously recommend and urge you to consider working on this game rather than the other ones that you have been working on!! PLEASE DON"T LET THIS GEM OF A GAME GO TO WASTE! Your other games are good but this is what you are good at with your past 20-30 years of real life experience in this stuff! So no one else but you can create this type of game but the other games that you have been working on are dime a dozen on this forum! :( Your expertise is in this, not in those others so please think about that and consider giving this game the attention it deserves if you could! :)
Cheers :)

Amaraine

Last edited:

Lucky4U

Nov 2, 2021
uhhh did someone miss the 'completed' tag?
It's not completed. :) Amaraine has some medical issue in the eye so he stopped all game development. :)
He will likely be back soon so I am just trying to nudge him to concentrate on this game rather than his 10 other games which are all very generic, except this one in which he has his expertise. :p
This is a unique game and he has like 20-30 years of real life experience on the things this game is based on so I want him to concentrate on this one instead. :)

Reactions: Tyrranus

Lucky4U

Nov 2, 2021
Btw, Does anyone know of a game in which the character is similar to "GERI"? ie, a giggly, shy, fun girl whom you take out and show off and such? For eg, when the MC takes her out dancing and then asks her to drop her top while others are staring at her; she is soo shy but she begrudgingly does it and is all giggly and fun. :p I really really love that concept but have never played a game like that. :( Does anyone know any?
I would be hugely indebted to anyone who can tell me such a game. :) Thank you in advance. :)

Tyrranus, @KEKBUR, @Foreigner10, @nielsen145, @TheBlueKnight, @Dyx, @Luzifer22, @Bip, @bacchusplateau, @u z i, @TamakiNami, @a_to_z, @DrFree, @Karat, @docclox, @djlfkjsdlkfj, @p22, @Futuredark, @Moz69, @klang, @Danzx, @CowMeat, @FroKe88?

Last edited:

Dyx

May 8, 2018
It's not completed. :) Amaraine has some medical issue in the eye so he stopped all game development. :)
This game WAS COMPLETED for many years before Amaraine stopped development. After this game he started and completed D&D and started some other game, now abandoned.
But yes, Lucrecia legacy is very, very cool game and I would be happy too if it reborn. For example, I can't find in game blue haired girl from poster

Lucky4U

Nov 2, 2021
This game WAS COMPLETED for many years before Amaraine stopped development. After this game he started and completed D&D and started some other game, now abandoned.
But yes, Lucrecia legacy is very, very cool game and I would be happy too if it reborn. For example, I can't find in game blue haired girl from poster
Do you know of any game in which the character is similar to "GERI"? ie, a giggly, shy, fun girl whom you take out and show off and such? For eg, when the MC takes her out dancing and then asks her to drop her top while others are staring at her; she is soo shy but she begrudgingly does it and is all giggly and fun. :p I really really love that concept but have never played a game like that. :( Do you know any? Thanks

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes