• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
I really enjoy this game, short as it may be. The different women actually feel different as well, making it interesting making them part of your harem.

Would recommend!

U

User_10739

Does Ella do anything other than suck guys off in the alley and lose points?
I see there was one interaction at the hospital but nothing more...

Last edited by a moderator:

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
a lot of girls ... but just 95MB?
worth a download if someone would like to see some actual sexscenes implemented in a good story?
(i know that "good" is subjective) is the story engaging, funny, grim or sth else?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
@baraka
well, you could give it a try.

I lost the interest because the screen is parted vertical ca.1,5/3 renders the other half is textfield(vertical) the scenes looked a bit like old Y3DF comics...but that@s just my opinion, and it's just 95mb.

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
@baraka
well, you could give it a try.

I lost the interest because the screen is parted vertical ca.1,5/3 renders the other half is textfield(vertical) the scenes looked a bit like old Y3DF comics...but that@s just my opinion, and it's just 95mb.
just browsed through the CG ... and i found my answer. 500x659 resolution renders and odd scenes, bad lighting, old skin textures, silly poses ... nah, i skip this one

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Is there a way to actually dominate Ella, not just keep her in a cage?

U

User_10739

Is there a way to actually dominate Ella, not just keep her in a cage?
How in the hell do you catch her??? Every time I block her exit or try to grab her she flies away...

wyskas

Jun 7, 2017
someone know how to revoke a slave to take another one instead???? have 4 but all the other women can be ensalved and i want to check it out without having to restart the game ;-)

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
@wyskas
I would say, without really testing:

X.relation = 0
X.slave = False
slaves.remove(X) #No mismatch, there is no quote

Replace X with karen, julia, marianne, sophia, geri, veronica, desiree, flora, ella, raven
No uppercase characters!

Reactions: wyskas

cluster

May 31, 2017
If someone wants to enslave all characters, here are two modified files (both need to go into the folder game/, please backup!). I hope these changes are sufficient. The "manage slave" screen is adjusted for this, but is somewhat crowded now. The last girl is partly hidden by the stats frame. Does anybody know how to remove this frame?

Edit: sorry, did some stupid mistake in the files, reuploaded now.

Last edited:

xort

Jun 1, 2017
You ask the girls to come and be your slaves.
That's not how it works. You tell them they are now your slave. This is basic stuff.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Soo @Bip ...are you still Patroning Amaraine?

/Bacchusplateau flutters his eyelashes at Bip, which is neither sexy or wanted, and is actually quite creepy and nauseating.

Reactions: Papa Ernie
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes