Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Thanks @Bip , just wanted to say we grateful to have you , as many other awesome people around here.

Reactions: wep

Toronian

Oct 19, 2016
ok i get this error in this game has anyone else had this problem
first time trying to use spoilers so lets hope i got this right
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017

Oct 19 at 4:34pm

After some heavy testing last night, the current update is ready to be released to patrons. Changelog to follow.

PC Version: -

Mac Version: -

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Changelog for Lucretia's Legacy 0.0.5

Gameplay:
  • There is no artificial time limit on the game anymore. The game will now continue until Aureus captures all the remaining available non-enslaved women. If Aureus dies, the game will continue until you choose to end it.
Bugs:
  • Fixed a bug causing Karen to have the effects of being bitten when you bite Marianne from the slave menu.
  • Fixed several text errors.
  • Max dancing with Flora picture no longer appears when you're dancing with Flora.
  • Fixed a bug that occurred when Marianne tried to talk to you about Julia.
Content:
  • Added an antagonist, Aureus.
  • Added a new character, Raven, complete with romance scenes, combat scenes, sex scenes, BDSM scenes, and the ability to enslave her.
  • Added an alley sex scene for Sophia.
  • Added sex menu content consisting of at least 3 renders + text for each previously existing character.

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

Oct 19 at 4:34pm

After some heavy testing last night, the current update is ready to be released to patrons. Changelog to follow.

Thank you

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
@Deepthroatme I don't have played yet at this version, but if I remember correctly we have to start a new game at each new versions.
Amaraine is not the best game developer I've ever seen :)

U

User_10739

Have to start new game...

Last edited by a moderator:

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Flora route is bugged...
Is it? I'm able to get her as a slave. There are some inconsistencies like when you ask Marianne to be your slave, the text keeps rolling off the bottom of the screen, and I think someone gave me their phone number and yet I can't call her when I'm home, but I can get all the girls to come and live at "master's" house.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Slight bug on the new version. If you raise all your stats to 20, you'll hang the next time you level up. You can't raise anything past 20, and you can't leave the level up screen without raising a stat. Sadly, you can't avoid gaining experience.

One workaround is to open the console and set dominance to 19 just so you can raise it back to 20.

[edit]

Or just hack the scripts.rpy file to remove the cap. This will let you take more slaves than you can manage, but apart from that it shouldn't be a problem.

I've attached a pre-edited script.

Last edited:
Reactions: Graybo

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Reading Amaraine's Patreon post for November 1st, it sounds like 0.0.6 is due out on Tuesday. Hopefully we'll have a champion in our corner with the update! Looking at you @Bip ! ;)

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017

First of all, an apology. Somehow I thought I had posted and released on November 7, as I said I planned to. I went on vacation thinking I had posted -- and apparently I hadn't. Totally my fault, and sorry this is getting to you only now.

Changelog shortly. I'm working on 0.0.7, so I'll be getting that up in between renders so as to be as efficient as possible.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Changelog for Lucretia's Legacy 0.0.6

Content:
  • Added a new character, Ella, complete with slave menu scenes.
  • Added slave menu scenes for Raven
  • Added a psychiatrist visit for Julia
Gameplay:
  • Fixed various issues involving enslaved girls being available when I didn't want them to be.
  • Changed game ending text slightly.
Bugs:
  • Fixed a bug where Karen's apartment would not properly react to her being captured in some situations.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017

First of all, an apology. Somehow I thought I had posted and released on November 7, as I said I planned to. I went on vacation thinking I had posted -- and apparently I hadn't. Totally my fault, and sorry this is getting to you only now.
Well, that's a new one. Thought I had uploaded then went on vay-cay, then oops!

Lmfao. Ah well, better late than never. Thanks a tonne @Bip !

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes