Cheat Mod Unity Completed Lucky Mark Super Cheat Mod [v18.0/v1] [wurg]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
ok, i enter in a new a game and i havent the cheats on, can you pls pass me a video with all the steps or a videocall in discord???
If you press on the arrow keys on the keyboard and the time or day advances/decreases, the mod is working. You don't have to do anything to make the mod work, it works in the background while you are playing the game. You have to move the file in the managed folder then launch the game, if the game is running while you do this, it won't work.

I can't get you a video because I don't have the game anymore, you might look around on youtube or somewhere like that and you might be able to find one.

Juanpe888

Jul 30, 2020
Thanks for All perhaps I Can't play with hacks, I did All the steps and I use the keys and doesnt happened, canciones you dos a video with the steps with other game or something similar??

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Sorry hw do u install dis mode
i dont knowmen, i wnat to install but its so difficult
I understand there is a language barrier, I've done just about everything I can to help you short of doing it for you. It's not hard, I even gave you pictures to show you where to put the new file, the instructions are in the first post, yes they are in english, but you should be able to put them in a translator to understand them better.

If you want to play the game, it's only in English and Russian if I remember right, you will have a hard time understand what to do in the game if you don't understand English well.

This is how to install the cheat mod file in the pictures, it's just this simple, follow the picture trail. If you still can't figure out how to do it, I believe there are other websites out there that took my cheat mod and already installed it in the game for you. I don't know how else I can help you, I can only explain how to do it and show you so many times before there is nothing more I can do.

Follow the picture trail:

254242_1.png 254243_2.png 254244_3.png

Juanpe888

Jul 30, 2020
the last thing, When overwriting the file to which folder I send it because it makes me extract in the specified folder or extract without confirmation, if I give the first option I can choose where to overwrite it in the folder: it puts overwriting types and update types, if it is extracting and replace or remove and update. Thanks for everything, I only need the final step, once I copy the file as I do the other.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i prolly used that mod...but had to ditch the game caz of mousebutton-only text skipping... wish it were like in renpy ... or at least via spamming space/enter/etc... (or well, if mod had that option)

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
the last thing, When overwriting the file to which folder I send it because it makes me extract in the specified folder or extract without confirmation, if I give the first option I can choose where to overwrite it in the folder: it puts overwriting types and update types, if it is extracting and replace or remove and update. Thanks for everything, I only need the final step, once I copy the file as I do the other.
you have to extract the file from the folder BEFORE you move it to overwrite the file, I would not extract it in the same folder. The game may look into the zip folder and try to use it causing you errors, some unity games do this. Move it, and when the computer asks you if you want to overwrite the file, click yes.

i prolly used that mod...but had to ditch the game caz of mousebutton-only text skipping... wish it were like in renpy ... or at least via spamming space/enter/etc... (or well, if mod had that option)
Compared to what it was before I added the time skipping, the clicking isn't that bad now. Not everything that controls how the game works in unity is in the same file, it is spread all over the place. With sandbox games clicking is a way of life though, why I don't care for them that much, 99% of them are VN's with extra steps. I have yet to play one where you can just concentrate on one character and take their path to the end without having to do something with the others characters in the game.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
ith sandbox games clicking is a way of life though,
kinda , when it is some random clicking in qsp/html games (u do mostly to move somewhere) - it feels alright.
but when it is the only text skipping option - it feels like essential qol thing is missing.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
You cannot put the sleeping pills in the vine, because you cannot go to the hall anymore with this mod :-//
That has nothing to do with this mod, the mod only affects calculations of stats, nothing to do with actual game play. If you can't get the game to do something it would be best to ask in the game thread why.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Well i thought the mod brings the shortcuts into the game? Or am i wrong?
The mod just boosts the stats so you don't have to grind for them, and the time skip makes it easier to complete the tasks. The only thing the mod could interfere with is if an event needs you to sleep to trigger it and you skip the day with the arrow keys instead of sleeping. Other than that the mod does not effect game play at all, it's makes the game bearable to play.

The only shortcuts is you don't have to do tedious things like shower, eat, sleep, things like that, the things the game forces you do in order to unlock the story.

There are some events that are bugged in the game, here is a couple that someone pointed out in this thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lucky-mark-super-cheat-mod-v18-0-v1-wurg.18449/page-13#post-2018670

Kaybe

Mar 24, 2021
i am doing everything as said, althought when the mod is installed my game will simply not load savegames neither start a new game, it basically becames stuck in an infinite loadingscreen, what did i do wrong?

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
i am doing everything as said, althought when the mod is installed my game will simply not load savegames neither start a new game, it basically becames stuck in an infinite loadingscreen, what did i do wrong?
There's a possibility you put the mod in the wrong spot, I did a test, if the Assembly file is not in the Managed folder, the game will launch, but you can't start a new game or load a save.

If the file is in the correct place in the Managed folder, and the game still won't do anything, my guess would be a corrupted download or unpack. Try unpacking the game again, launch without the mod to make sure it works, then exit out and add the mod once you know it works without it.

Kaybe

Mar 24, 2021
There's a possibility you put the mod in the wrong spot, I did a test, if the Assembly file is not in the Managed folder, the game will launch, but you can't start a new game or load a save.

If the file is in the correct place in the Managed folder, and the game still won't do anything, my guess would be a corrupted download or unpack. Try unpacking the game again, launch without the mod to make sure it works, then exit out and add the mod once you know it works without it.
thanks managed to make it work
ps: had to basically delete the modded file, then copy it again (must had some error when i extracted it)

Reactions: wurg

toy9999

Feb 23, 2019
Trying to date Jessica and i am wondering if the mod is causing an issue. After dropping off Jessica using the car, i am meant to date her. Been told that you date her by doing the Wed night houseparty again following week. The following week i have drinks with Christina and invite friends but the game slips forward 3 hours and there is no Jessica. Pls advise.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Trying to date Jessica and i am wondering if the mod is causing an issue. After dropping off Jessica using the car, i am meant to date her. Been told that you date her by doing the Wed night houseparty again following week. The following week i have drinks with Christina and invite friends but the game slips forward 3 hours and there is no Jessica. Pls advise.
Someone else pointed this out, this may be your problem, you might have to go to sleep in the bed to do it correctly:

Kinda the same problem was or still is in the Girlfriend event as well..

You can't replay/restart the event in the same day without changing the lines by yourself.
ChrisParyLevel and JessPartyLevel should be on 1 everytime you start/restart the event.. if you fail the event those variables won't change back to 1 until you go to sleep.. the problem here was to replay it on the same day using the arrows to move the time backwards but you'll start with Party Level = 2-3 or something where you left last time and by the end even if follow the guide or your machoman you will still fail because the Party Level would be >4 where 4 it's the max on both girls.
Again that "bug" not really related to the cheatmod.. and can't really blame Alex for that because the code it's written without the cheat mod.. in normal conditions you have to wait one week so it shouldn't be a problem here... but we, cheating bastards... oh well.. you get it.

You can look here for more:

https://f95zone.to/threads/lucky-mark-super-cheat-mod-v18-0-v1-wurg.18449/page-13#post-2018670

Some events are bugged in the game, some won't work right unless you do certain things in game to trigger the next step.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote