Cheat Mod Unity Completed Lucky Mark Super Cheat Mod [v18.0/v1] [wurg]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Juanpe888

Jul 30, 2020
if someone pass me the game with the chaet installed, im going to give him 15 euros, i dont mind if it is paypal or cradit card. i want to pass the game but i cant because the hack dosent run.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
how can i overwrite the assembly-CSharp.dll file. I can't do anything
You download the file, unzip the file from the download, and then move the file into the folder listed under install instruction on the first page of the thread. If you moved it to the right place, your computer should ask you if you want to overwrite the file, click yes, then launch the game.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
I can't finish day 4 because of the mod?
The mod shouldn't keep you from doing anything in the game, it's only calculations for the MC's stats, and minor things like that. It doesn't affect progression in the game.

gold

Sep 23, 2016
The mod shouldn't keep you from doing anything in the game, it's only calculations for the MC's stats, and minor things like that. It doesn't affect progression in the game.
But for some reason I am unable to pass the introduction and I get stuck

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
But for some reason I am unable to pass the introduction and I get stuck
You need to be more specific when you say you are stuck. It can be possible the download got corrupted also.

Have you tried just skipping the intro when you start a new game?

gold

Sep 23, 2016
You need to be more specific when you say you are stuck. It can be possible the download got corrupted also.

Have you tried just skipping the intro when you start a new game?
Apparently the repack version is corrupt and you are unable to pass intro even if you use skip intro button. I redownloaded the full game and it's working properly along with your perfect mod. Thank you a lot for your mod and your responses!

Reactions: wurg

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Is it possible to have the mod not set all my stats to 100, but instead just make it so they don't drop? i.e. I still will need to raise my fitness, style, confidence, etc. But I won't have to worry about it dropping.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Is it possible to have the mod not set all my stats to 100, but instead just make it so they don't drop? i.e. I still will need to raise my fitness, style, confidence, etc. But I won't have to worry about it dropping.
I would have to make a new mod for that.

You gain nothing in the game by grinding for stats, there are no secret scenes or anything like that connected to doing those tasks. The grind for stats is so you can get above the minimum required for the scene progress is all. The mod only removes the grind of the game, you can still do whatever you want in the game.

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
Real gentleman event doesn't work with the mod I guess it keeps skipping it
Any idea how to solve that?

Traktor23

Aug 18, 2019
Hi, I have issues with the event "Look and Repeat", I managed to buy and watch with Christine the movie "Majezi", the possibility to buy the second movie "Bracelet" is not given to me, also the three stars remain grey, they don't light up, the stars come out all three already on the screen, I also get the yellow circle where I have the power to touch Christine, but as soon as I do, she gets angry and sends me away. Where is the error? do I have to complete other events first or is it the mod that makes the problem?

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, I have issues with the event "Look and Repeat", I managed to buy and watch with Christine the movie "Majezi", the possibility to buy the second movie "Bracelet" is not given to me, also the three stars remain grey, they don't light up, the stars come out all three already on the screen, I also get the yellow circle where I have the power to touch Christine, but as soon as I do, she gets angry and sends me away. Where is the error? do I have to complete other events first or is it the mod that makes the problem?
If it's the events in the movie theater with her, they are touchy if I remember right. You have to touch her at the appropriate time or she gets pissed at you. Following the walkthrough made for the game would be your best bet.

The mod doesn't interfere with any of the gameplay of the game, it just makes it easier to see it is all. It's all just re-calculations of stats that happen after every event or every hour.

Reactions: Traktor23

Traktor23

Aug 18, 2019
If it's the events in the movie theater with her, they are touchy if I remember right. You have to touch her at the appropriate time or she gets pissed at you. Following the walkthrough made for the game would be your best bet.

The mod doesn't interfere with any of the gameplay of the game, it just makes it easier to see it is all. It's all just re-calculations of stats that happen after every event or every hour.
Thank you, problem solved! I also watched the second movie "Bracelet," which also unlocked me to continue the event "Good night kiss," so in Walkthrough 18.0 there is an error, as it is stated

"Kiss her lips (Req. 350 Sympathy and watched "Majezi" movie)."

Actually the movie to watch would be "Bracelet" not "Majezi," vice versa it was not possible for me to continue the event (I was not getting the yellow circle of the Kiss her Lips command).

Reactions: wurg

Noybboi

Feb 15, 2022
I tried and I tried to edit the mod so it only have Energy - Saltiness - Neatness to be unlimited, i'm ok to grind the rest.
any suggestions?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote