Cheat Mod Unity Completed Lucky Mark Super Cheat Mod [v18.0/v1] [wurg]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
I cannot buy sleeping pills or oil in the online shop. Or are those supposed to be bought somewhere else?
I can't remember how to do it, it's better to ask in the game thread, this is for the cheat mod only.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
do i need a walkthrough?
It would help you in the game, I used one. Finishing some events depends on starting others if I remember right.

The mod is just to make the game playable without ripping your hair out from frustration.

Juanpe888

Jul 30, 2020
i did the steps to put the cheats o tthe game but it doesnt work, can you pass me the game with the cheats already incorporated????pls

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
i did the steps to put the cheats o tthe game but it doesnt work, can you pass me the game with the cheats already incorporated????pls
All you have to do is put the Assembly-CSharp.dll file in the same place as the other one and overwrite it. I can't "pass" you the game because I don't have it on my computer anymore, and you would have to download 14 GB of data again just to get a 60 KB file installed in it.

Juanpe888

Jul 30, 2020
ok but one question xd, where is the other file, and whith is the file who has to overwrite( the new or the orginal)???thanks

Juanpe888

Jul 30, 2020
i pay you 10 dollars if you can pass me the game with the cheat and if the cheats worked i pay you plssss

Juanpe888

Jul 30, 2020
Sorry forma bé a bit idiot but I put the File into the folder anda then what I have to do?canción you send me a video with the steps??

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Sorry forma bé a bit idiot but I put the File into the folder anda then what I have to do?canción you send me a video with the steps??
You don't have to do anything, the mod is working in the background, if you want a list of features of the mod they are listed under the "features" in the first post.

Reactions: mememeandmyself

Juanpe888

Jul 30, 2020
But the problem is that the hack doesnt work, I havent 100 ofrecemos skills anda I Can't modificado nothing

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
But the problem is that the hack doesnt work, I havent 100 ofrecemos skills anda I Can't modificado nothing
The mod works, just because you have 100 in a skill doesn't mean you can do anything, it's up to the games mechanics what you can or can't do with that skill. The mod makes it easier to max out your skills so you can play the game without grinding for them, it doesn't play the game for you.

Reactions: Summin

Summin

Mar 8, 2018
The mod works, just because you have 100 in a skill doesn't mean you can do anything, it's up to the games mechanics what you can or can't do with that skill. The mod makes it easier to max out your skills so you can play the game without grinding for them, it doesn't play the game for you.
Man, you're always modding games or answering questions to help people out. Thanks for that.

Reactions: wurg

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
But I repeat, the hack doesnt work, canciones you passa me a video about you doing all the steps
You say it isn't working, but you aren't telling me what specifically isn't working, I need to know more information to help.

As far as installing the mod into the game you can go here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lucky-mark-super-cheat-mod-v18-0-v1-wurg.18449/page-7#post-1565259
and follow the picture trail to install it into the right place in the game. Place the new Assembly-CSharp.dll in the folder and overwrite the old one.

Juanpe888

Jul 30, 2020
ok, i enter in a new a game and i havent the cheats on, can you pls pass me a video with all the steps or a videocall in discord???

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote