Cheat Mod Unity Completed Lucky Mark Super Cheat Mod [v18.0/v1] [wurg]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Hi! I have an issue, for some reason in the game I can't seem to make dates, I click it but nothing happens, I asked in a couple of adult game discords and apparently it isn't due to the actual game itself so I told to ask for help here
You'll have to be more specific about "making dates", I don't know what exactly you are talking about.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Cheat didn't work for me. Why could it be ?

View attachment 687391
You might not of overwritten the old Assembly-Csharp.dll file, the download could have gotten corrupted, there could be a couple of different reasons. The best thing to do is to download the cheat mod and overwrite the file again. One way to see if the mod is installed is to use the arrow keys and try to advance/decrease time, if the arrow keys work, the mod is working.

e2014d

Sep 20, 2019
This cheat mod isn't work for me either. I have tried over-writing the Assembly-Csharp.dll file several times but the time advance and VideoTube cheat interface do not work.
Can't see any way I could have done this wrong, as the instructions are extremely simply.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Could you be more specific as to what is not working, the arrows for the time skip? When you click on ViewTube and take the Hacker's Path course it's not maxing out the other stats of the characters?

If neither one of those is working, something went wrong when you installed the mod, I would download the mod again and install it from scratch, if the arrow keys aren't working to advance time, the mod is not installed.

Summin

Mar 8, 2018
Could you be more specific as to what is not working, the arrows for the time skip? When you click on ViewTube and take the Hacker's Path course it's not maxing out the other stats of the characters?

If neither one of those is working, something went wrong when you installed the mod, I would download the mod again and install it from scratch, if the arrow keys aren't working to advance time, the mod is not installed.
Just wanted to say, great mod man. Some are having difficulties it seems. Some of us didn't. Just didn't want you to be bogged down with negativity. I for one probably wouldn't have completed this game without your mod. So thanks.

Reactions: wurg

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Hi everyone! I followed the OP's suggestion of saving after the intro in order to:

* <money>19999</money> - enter in however much money you want
* <hacking>100</hacking> - enter 100 here.

However, I cannot edit the save file as it's a LM file and I cannot edit it with Notepad.

Is there any way you guys can help me with a save file done right after the file with the money/hacking entries already made?

Thank you so much!

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Hi everyone! I followed the OP's suggestion of saving after the intro in order to:

* <money>19999</money> - enter in however much money you want
* <hacking>100</hacking> - enter 100 here.

However, I cannot edit the save file as it's a LM file and I cannot edit it with Notepad.

Is there any way you guys can help me with a save file done right after the file with the money/hacking entries already made?

Thank you so much!
You only have to do that if you want a slower play through of the game. The game is still quite the grind if you do it that way. You can take the Hacker's Path course to max out the stats of the characters to make it faster if you want.

If you would like to edit the file you can download this program , it is a handy text editor that will allow you to edit the save files.

If you don't want to do either of those I would suggest asking in the game thread for a save file right after the intro, I don't have the game on my computer anymore so I can't get you one.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
when playing i cant figure out how to save game the options are much different compared to all the other games im use to

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
when playing i cant figure out how to save game the options are much different compared to all the other games im use to
You should ask questions like that in the game thread, this is only for the cheat mod, but if I remember right you have to be past the intro ( day 4 ), and you hit esc on the keyboard and another screen will pop up allowing you to load/save.

reptar01

Dec 10, 2019
There are a couple events that are bugged in the game, I can't remember which ones they are, some events do require you to actually sleep in the bed to trigger, for the screen freezing, I don't know what would cause that, first time someone has mentioned it. Even in my game, when you try to save a scene for later, it always puts me in free roam. This isn't like Ren'py, it saves differently in Unity, it's not the mod per se, it's the engine that drives the game.

Be careful editing the save file, you can mess up events in the game sometimes, some events change two or three variables when you progress, if all of the variables aren't correct you can't progress.

i edited the save file a bunch of times then took a break from the game for a while and now I can't figure out how to fix an edit I made. I remember I accidentally started the hacking for bill thing early where you have the option to tell Elena and I finished that questline and now that I'm at that point in the game I can't get it to start again so I can't continue that storyline. Any idea on which lines to edit?

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
i edited the save file a bunch of times then took a break from the game for a while and now I can't figure out how to fix an edit I made. I remember I accidentally started the hacking for bill thing early where you have the option to tell Elena and I finished that questline and now that I'm at that point in the game I can't get it to start again so I can't continue that storyline. Any idea on which lines to edit?
Honestly no, I don't, I haven't played the game in ages and don't have it on my computer anymore to be honest.

I'd say you best bet is to go here https://f95zone.to/threads/lucky-mark-v18-0-super-alex.5483/page-421#post-1663087 and see if the cheat sheet the member made can help you.

Sorry I couldn't help more.

Woex

Dec 27, 2019
at the movies with chris while watching the majezi Does anyone know how to fill the stars above?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Woex
Not to sure - but best to ask on the main game thread - HERE

This thread is just specifically for the cheat mod.

Cheers

GlennZ

Jan 2, 2019
i need to play origin game without mod. Could anyone share me Assembly-CSharp.dll file original? Thanks

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
i need to play origin game without mod. Could anyone share me Assembly-CSharp.dll file original? Thanks
It would prob be better to ask for that in the game thread, this is for the cheat mod only.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote