• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I plan to make the game from scratch, modifying some things of the story that I see that I was criticized, such as removing the sex scenes where the protagonist does not participate, modify a little the appearance of the protagonist's parents to be his real parents and thus make his stepsister is his real sister, Among other things that you want me to change, with regard to the English translation, I would need help from someone here, as I was informed that there are parts of the story that are not understood due to the bad translation, so if someone would be interested in helping would be more than welcome, if I make all these changes, do you think the game has a chance? Although seeing that I don't have a single rating, I doubt that it is worth doing all this...... So I would like to see your opinions.
..do ur best....
...some of those changes seem good.......but only do them if u really want......
...good luck....

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
yes of course the brown hair is the MC, the blonde guy is just an antagonist within the story, about the fetishes well I plan to add some depending on how the game goes.
"Of course"?
Why "of course"? Because a protagonist has to be dark haired???

Also, please learn to increase the quality of Sims 4 screenshots with post processing. This is just too simple, graphics wise.

firsttry51

Feb 25, 2018
I plan to make the game from scratch, modifying some things of the story that I see that I was criticized, such as removing the sex scenes where the protagonist does not participate, modify a little the appearance of the protagonist's parents to be his real parents and thus make his stepsister is his real sister, Among other things that you want me to change, with regard to the English translation, I would need help from someone here, as I was informed that there are parts of the story that are not understood due to the bad translation, so if someone would be interested in helping would be more than welcome, if I make all these changes, do you think the game has a chance? Although seeing that I don't have a single rating, I doubt that it is worth doing all this...... So I would like to see your opinions.
nobody here has a recipe to success to give you,
however here's a little piece of advice you can use an ai upscaler like upscayl(free and open source) to smooth out your images,
like so,
Screenshot (1139).png
good luck.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I did post both english and spanish translations, you deleted same, so you are on your own now. Not going to help you at all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jorge mario

Jorge mario

Dec 8, 2023
I did post both english and spanish translations, you deleted same, so you are on your own now. Not going to help you at all.
I haven't deleted anything, in fact I haven't logged in here for days, see if it was one of the administrators, please note that I do not own the thread

Last edited:

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I haven't deleted anything, in fact I haven't logged in here for days, see if it was one of the administrators, please note that I do not own the thread, write to me by dm
I was playing the game, you asked for assistance in language to smooth it for market. When the spelling or grammar was off, I would put both an English with example in quotes of section to change followed by the change demonstrated, then Spanish a duplicate in that grammatical sequence, but I received a notice saying it had been removed because it was not in English. Someone did NOT bother to read through the post. It takes effort to help. I helped non native speakers with their games, but it does not make me happy to be punished for helping.

Jorge mario

Dec 8, 2023
I was playing the game, you asked for assistance in language to smooth it for market. When the spelling or grammar was off, I would put both an English with example in quotes of section to change followed by the change demonstrated, then Spanish a duplicate in that grammatical sequence, but I received a notice saying it had been removed because it was not in English. Someone did NOT bother to read through the post. It takes effort to help. I helped non native speakers with their games, but it does not make me happy to be punished for helping.
I wrote to you by DM

Last edited:

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
I've run into similar issues while proofreading games for ESL devs. I now handle it by sending the corrections to the dev by DM. I also keep a backup of the file(s) in case they are lost, or the dev has notes/concerns/comments and I need to make adjustments.

From one translator/proofreader to another, keep up the good work! We may not get a lot of credit, but our work polishes diamonds in the rough, so that they can shine for everyone to see.

Reactions: firsttry51
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote