• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Yeah, This game doesn't look good as it's supposed to be a harem game. If this is supposed to be a harem game, why do we have these ntr/voyeur scenes? I checked and we have more ntr scenes in this game. Foursome in the locker room + add the scenes you added. More ntr scenes than vanilla with MC only.

MC only has one scene, with a blonde girl.

In my opinion, this game is already unplayable, because there shouldn't be such scenes in harem games. :cautious:
Yes, I tried it with Skip and reading only some parts to see if at least that is avoidable and regarding the voyeur nothing is avoidable, the game presents you with some choice but they are fake since even if you choose not to see it,the Mc still does it(only one choice seemed real and it is the final one, where you decide if the Mc has sex with the blonde or not) because " the curiosity is greater" and in 2 "because someone calls them losers" haha practically the Mc is a Loser get beat in the first scene and then he enters a school where that blonde guy seems to have control, and the teachers fuck the girls from school with blackmail or something like that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The incest tag is misleading and not real since Mc is not their child or even adopted (It's not even step-cest) the father simply left him in their care...

The only good thing I found as someone who has no interest in lesbianism is that at the beginning the mc is watching a lesbian video and the blonde makes fun of him for that, so for me she is MVP :LUL:

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LuckyDays-1.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
After reading all the comments the truth is that I already lost a little motivation to continue the game :c
Well what do you expect making a harem game where MC is the one whit less scenes is like if a make a fighting game where you only fight two times and the rest is a racing game
Also why give options to dont see the content and then forces us to see it
Some new devs these days want to shoot theyr own feet :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mr. TotoJ

Mar 29, 2020
Ehh, I actually kinda like this game. I don't really mind the voyeur scenes, and the story seems interesting enough.

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
Ohhhh there is to much fun with these pics.
1.Motorboat please. She may look angry now but I will be happy later!!!
1704768716049.png
2. Dance Off in the Jon so so wrong but you guys got to do what you got to do, I guess.
1704768823347.png
3. There a story about some lovely ladies with 3 blah blah brady bunch on the mind from this pic. GOD HELP ME!!!
1704768946300.png
and more fun to cummmmmm!!!! LOL you see what I did there... ok I know I know only funny in my own mind but that is why we have my best friend alcohol!!! That reminds me need a refill on the bourbon anyone have any good recommendations need to try something new.
The art, pics, etc... are great THANK YOU for the share now off to my next thread to corrupt some more minions and refill of the drink.

Dev Great Luck with the Game!!! Please don't abandon!!!

Dec 5, 2023
I actually like the Sims 4 style, it's better than a lot of low quality DAZ stuff.

but man. *step* parents. whyyyyyyy. I know why. but still. Unfortunately that's not the same. You add "step" to the incest fetish and it kills it for me.

Last edited:

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
I actually like the Sims 4 style, it's better than a lot of low quality DAZ stuff.

but man. *step* parents. whyyyyyyy. I know why. but still. Unfortunately that's the same. You add "step" to the incest fetish and it kills it for me.
If the issue is Patreon's rules, the simple solutions are to use an "unofficial patch" or relationship choice menu, or switch to SubscribeStar. Just be aware that even "stepcest" is against Patreon's rules, so it's not a great dodge. Either switch to SS, patch, or make relationships definable by the player. If none of those options appeal to you, just remove all hints of 'cest to be safe. The "stepcest" you have now doesn't appeal to incest fans, and *will* eventually get you banned from Patreon.

Reactions: jessi420

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
An interesting game, I found it clunky in places and also rather confusing. The synopsis discusses forgetting his past and from what has been shown there really is nothing abnormal about his past??

Still some thoughts, the end scene with Emily, the model looked like she bathed in gel or something as she is rather "shiny" so if it could be muted somewhat. The translations are lacking, to much mis-gendering, which isn't really bad, but it throws you out when the player has to reread the statement to clarify the intent. Yes there is other translation fails and perhaps the developer should consider outsourcing that part to effectively proofread the translations to ensure a better play through.

Still it is rather weird, interesting, unsure but hey it is early days and perhaps better things are on the horizon.

Jorge mario

Dec 8, 2023
I want to make this clear, I see that they criticize that there were sex scenes external to the protagonist and do not be confused, this game is not cuck or voyeur, those sex scenes external to the protagonist are there for a strictly narrative resource, since they are to demonstrate the power that the antagonists have, in this case the blonde boy and his group by having sexual relations at school without any consequences, thereby hating them and wanting to see how the protagonist dismantles all that, if you look closely at the game. It is built so that the protagonist can skip those scenes, such as entering the bathroom or not or following Marcos or not, you will notice that regardless of the options he chooses, in the end the protagonist ends up watching the others having sex, initially he had planned to add the real routes where the protagonist avoids those situations, such as not going into the bathroom, which makes the protagonist go look for Arsher in another bathroom and makes Chad not in such a hurry to beat him up. since she didn't see him having sex, and she didn't do it. Following Marcos has the protagonist continue on his way with Arsher and go to their respective classes, but of course it would take me longer to add that, and the part about them hating the fact that the stepsister is not the real sister, Living with someone for more than 15 years, starting as children, automatically makes them a family even if they don't share blood, although you could still change it so that she is the protagonist's actual real sister and everyone is happy. but even if I made all the changes they criticize (which would be difficult for me to do due to time constraints) they will still say that the game is bad because it is made with the Sims 4, Regarding the translation, they have informed me that there are many errors and the truth is that they were very predictable, especially because I translated them with Google translator, I did the little I could with the tools I had, keep in mind that I also translated it to others 2 more languages, French and Portuguese (which translate equally or worse than English) but it still took me an effort to do it, My native language is Spanish so I apologize for all the writing errors you saw throughout the game.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote