• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Jorge mario, with all respect, everybody can play some scenario in The Sims 4. The only limit - it"s imagination of the player. Naturally, I'm speaking about modded game. You can use Wicked Whims + some other mods or Devious Desires, the only limit - your fantasy. I don't see the reason to make standalone game based on the sims models. You can present your scenario/models on the thematic resources (I don't give any links, I am sure they are known among fans of the adult games). Yes, Sims 4 - it's 60 Gb. on your HDD + 10+ Gb. for the mods (in my case - 35 Gb), but it's worth it.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
I want to make this clear, I see that they criticize that there were sex scenes external to the protagonist and do not be confused, this game is not cuck or voyeur, those sex scenes external to the protagonist are there for a strictly narrative resource, since they are to demonstrate the power that the antagonists have, in this case the blonde boy and his group by having sexual relations at school without any consequences, thereby hating them and wanting to see how the protagonist dismantles all that, if you look closely at the game. It is built so that the protagonist can skip those scenes, such as entering the bathroom or not or following Marcos or not, you will notice that regardless of the options he chooses, in the end the protagonist ends up watching the others having sex, initially he had planned to add the real routes where the protagonist avoids those situations, such as not going into the bathroom, which makes the protagonist go look for Arsher in another bathroom and makes Chad not in such a hurry to beat him up. since she didn't see him having sex, and she didn't do it. Following Marcos has the protagonist continue on his way with Arsher and go to their respective classes, but of course it would take me longer to add that, and the part about them hating the fact that the stepsister is not the real sister, Living with someone for more than 15 years, starting as children, automatically makes them a family even if they don't share blood, although you could still change it so that she is the protagonist's actual real sister and everyone is happy. but even if I made all the changes they criticize (which would be difficult for me to do due to time constraints) they will still say that the game is bad because it is made with the Sims 4, Regarding the translation, they have informed me that there are many errors and the truth is that they were very predictable, especially because I translated them with Google translator, I did the little I could with the tools I had, keep in mind that I also translated it to others 2 more languages, French and Portuguese (which translate equally or worse than English) but it still took me an effort to do it
A question the girls showed having sex whit the antagonist is gonna be lis (love interests ) or girl whit whe are gonna have sex and history if the answer is yes you fucked up we dont want anything whit used whores .
Second i get you wanted to show us the antgonists but i could be done better that seen them fucking everyone this feels like a intro for ntr game and you scare a lot of potential players you shoot yourself in the foot i get it is you first time you are new but at least try to get information of what the harem player base want or not
I give it a try later but if i see more forced voyeur later im gonna ignore the game
I hope you mke the avoidable voyeur scenes if not you are gonna make a lot of people angry
Well good luck dev you are gonna need it

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
it's a tag not a rulebook, also the voyeurism tag is also there.
PS make sure to use a spell checker before calling others illiterate.
Well im not a english speaker sorry i was angry when i see your comment and thinking you where a troll i see you a normal person about your comment yes it has voyeurism tag i get it ,the thing is why make choices of avoid that content if you are gonna force it also if you are gonna make a harem game i get making a voyeur scene or two but make all scenes except one about voyeur and even you get the stereotype of the blonde bully beating you
In a harem content game it isnt the smart choice this thread is gonna get fire and we both know it

Reactions: battali0n

firsttry51

Feb 25, 2018
Well im not a english speaker sorry i was angry when i see your comment and thinking you where a troll i see you a normal person about your comment yes it has voyeurism tag i get it ,the thing is why make choices of avoid that content if you are gonna force it also if you are gonna make a harem game i get making a voyeur scene or two but make all scenes except one about voyeur and even you get the stereotype of the blonde bully beating you
In a harem content game it isnt the smart choice this thread is gonna get fire and we both know it
I haven't played the game, but this is the first release, and based on the post by the dev he is probably just using voyeur scenes as cheap fap bait until the story/relationships with the main protagonists progress further.

water is wet and game threads with the harem/incest tag always turn into shit if the self insert is not the center of the universe.

Jorge mario

Dec 8, 2023
Another thing, I did not add the voyeur tag, apparently one of the administrators added it when seeing the comments, but well, although my central idea was not voyeur, it is inevitable that people think that way, and as one comment says, I put those scenes mainly for narrative context and also as cheap tallow, since no one likes to see an eroge game that takes more than 2 hours to start sex, and I put them in the meantime, anyway in my comment above where I practically wrote a bible, I also explained to him that these options are going to be avoidable, the thing is that due to time constraints I couldn't finish them.

firsttry51

Feb 25, 2018
Another thing, I did not add the voyeur tag, apparently one of the administrators added it when seeing the comments, but well, although my central idea was not voyeur, it is inevitable that people think that way, and as one comment says, I put those scenes mainly for narrative context and also as cheap tallow, since no one likes to see an eroge game that takes more than 2 hours to start sex, and I put them in the meantime, anyway in my comment above where I practically wrote a bible, I also explained to him that these options are going to be avoidable, the thing is that due to time constraints I couldn't finish them.
the incest/harem tag brought a rather rabid fanbase here, don't stress over it.

• Haha
Reactions: Golzd81

Golzd81

Apr 25, 2023
You show other npc's in sex scene's in which the mc can see them, making them optional make's no difference it still warrant's the voyeur tag. Are any of those npc's in those scene's li for the mc?

Jorge mario

Dec 8, 2023
None of the girls who appear having sex in the different scenes of the game will do it with the protagonist, although of course, I can change it so that it does if people want it (assuming the game continues)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Samken and Golzd81
Jan 15, 2018
playin cuz unique models that dont entirely look bad (wtf is image 1 tho)
curious about 1 thing
is the dialogue cringe bc its lost on translation
if not, does it get better? currently reached the first screenshot image when girly dognaps your half dead flaccid body and takes you to her place.

[edit/] dialogue gets somewhat better, still can't help but wonder whats going on here. Rampant corruption and orgies throughout the school but MC doesnt think to tell his parents at the very least, at least do it for your sister. Marie(?) Sophie(?)'s friend is awfully concerned about exhibitionism in a school full of orgies blackmail sex... just overall hedonism and degeneracy (comes off as unbelievable considering she's involved in drug related shit with Marcos).
also pretty bad that out of the 3 choices you are given, 2 are duds and the last one leads to a dead end since the route wasn't made. [/edit]

Last edited:
Reactions: battali0n

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
Last time I played The Sims 4 and wanted boobs I used this for some serious sized melons

Hmm not these ones, was looking for the more realistic-ish natural bazongas from the screen shots. The ones from your mod feels like silicon :p

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Hmm not these ones, was looking for the more realistic-ish natural bazongas from the screen shots. The ones from your mod feels like silicon :p
There are a few others and also sliders. Only problem I found was that you could get clipping with some clothes or serious clipping when using Wickedwhims lol

Jorge mario

Dec 8, 2023
I plan to make the game from scratch, modifying some things of the story that I see that I was criticized, such as removing the sex scenes where the protagonist does not participate, modify a little the appearance of the protagonist's parents to be his real parents and thus make his stepsister is his real sister, Among other things that you want me to change, with regard to the English translation, I would need help from someone here, as I was informed that there are parts of the story that are not understood due to the bad translation, so if someone would be interested in helping would be more than welcome, if I make all these changes, do you think the game has a chance? Although seeing that I don't have a single rating, I doubt that it is worth doing all this...... So I would like to see your opinions.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote