2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1704731837215.png

Overview:
(The story is about Jave (you can change the name), a teenager who lives with his stepparents, and for financial reasons he and his stepsister will be admitted to a new school and thus give a 180° change to their life, everything. this while jave tries to forget his past)​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-08
Release Date: 2024-01-08
Developer: Jorge mario - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English(Googlie), Spanish, French, Portuguese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Android: - - - - -

-_003 (1).png -_010.png -_012.png -_012 (1).jpg -_009.jpg -_012.jpg -_002.5.jpg -_011.jpg
-_003.png -_005.jpg -_008.jpg -_004.jpg -_006.jpg g832.png 006.png -_002.jpg

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
The story is about Jave. For financial reasons he and his stepsister will be admitted to a new school and thus give a 180° change to their life.
Dude: "Damn Jave! ...why did it take you so long?"
Jave: "I stayed longer in the laundry room."
Dude: "Since when do you wash your clothes?"
Jave: "...since today."

(Earlier in the laundry room...)
f42 (3).jpg
THX for the share...

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
The story is about Jave (you can change the name), a teenager who lives with his stepparents...
jim-halpert.gif

I'm going to assume this one is the Mc right?
so my question is who is the blonde character, something like the typical rich and bully antagonist?

Leaving that aside, Dev what type of content/tags do you have in mind for the game? And kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

For example, if the blonde is not the Mc, is that scene in the previews avoidable?

EDIT: NVM, looking closely at the previews this looks like a voyeurfest :LUL: , i mean, if you want to sell it as a Harem and most of the previews are other male characters fucking, something is wrong here .

Anyways, thanks and good luck.

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
View attachment 3244801

I'm going to assume this one is the Mc right?
so my question is who is the blonde character, something like the typical rich and bully antagonist?

Leaving that aside, Dev what type of content/tags do you have in mind for the game? And kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

For example, if the blonde is not the Mc, is that scene in the previews avoidable?

EDIT: NVM, looking closely at the previews this looks like a voyeurfest :LUL: , i mean, if you want to sell it as a Harem and most of the previews are other male characters fucking, something is wrong here .

Anyways, thanks and good luck.
Yeah, This game doesn't look good as it's supposed to be a harem game. If this is supposed to be a harem game, why do we have these ntr/voyeur scenes? I checked and we have more ntr scenes in this game. Foursome in the locker room + add the scenes you added. More ntr scenes than vanilla with MC only.

MC only has one scene, with a blonde girl.

In my opinion, this game is already unplayable, because there shouldn't be such scenes in harem games. :cautious:

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote