Others Completed Lovecraft Locker: Tentacle Hell [v0.9.55b Steam] [Strange Girl, Fouzi]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Seeing this is Hell,I'll take it the girls Don't run away when they see someone get pulled into a locker?
d572eee11c66d7fb7c860e5ea8ccda57.gif

"So how was school today my little demon daughter?"
"Like OMG, Ctharealia came in today, wearing a short sleeve T-shirt, she like so weird mom, a prudish Succubus..."
"Oh my devil there are some strange people out there, anything else?"
"So I was chillin' in defence against the light studies, and we talked about body count and Gralluka said she has LESS than 500 body count! like...for real, no cap...deadass."
"In my day it that would be scandalous! How is your demon language studies going?"
"Umm...yeah so like I can say Helo, dewch o uffern yn braf i gwrdd â chi (hello I'm from hell, nice to meet you) and...not so much else..."
"Sigh..."

Sarukami

Jan 22, 2018
Second level you win by just hunting ghost girls, if you catch the devils you lose points. That aside, anyone else having problem clicking on third level? I finished second and the third statue is available but I cant click on it at all.

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
yeah this is still in beta apparently, I got confused when I saw the op post 4.7 version, when in actuality it is 0.4.7c needs to remove the [completed] tag, as it is NOT complete yet.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i just wish the other locker stuff worked what the hell is the ghost locker entacle thing and the open locker with the pink are purple portel and how do u use them. are is it a pay to use thing that hinders all of use who can't pay for this stuff.

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
well i just wish the other locker stuff worked what the hell is the ghost locker entacle thing and the open locker with the pink are purple portel and how do u use them. are is it a pay to use thing that hinders all of use who can't pay for this stuff.
They do work, you just need to read the help info, but I'll answer it for you.
- The first locker you describe generates souls at regular intervals. When the ghosts appear, click the locker to get the soul.
- The second locker you described has the Spirit class appear (the ghosts with the triangle headband. Capturing those gives two souls as opposed to one.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LovecraftLockerTentacleHell-0.9.55bSteam
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Mar 5, 2021
Anyone have any clue what the seducer (10 cost) lockers do? I aint seeing any seduction

edit: Nvm figured it out, it stops the "guard" girls from damaging you

Red_Line

Oct 7, 2018
Ok I was willing to give the game a chance but nah.
I was playing the final level, the boss fight, and by the third stage change, halfway through Lilith DESPAWNED. Like how tf am I supposed to finish the boss fight when she DESPAWNS.
The boss fight is so slow too, it's basically killed any sort of drive I might've had to pick up the game again.

DarkXDaemon

May 14, 2018
Anyone have full save all achievements because ive been playin for like 4 hours and havent seen a single headless girl nor any the 4 special girls nor the slime girl

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
mmm maybe I should make a tentacle game lol ;)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: rKnight
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes