Others - Completed - Lovecraft Locker: Tentacle Hell [v0.9.55b Steam] [Strange Girl, Fouzi]

1. 3.00 star(s)

latrop16

The game is mediocre. It's possible to have fun playing it.
    Compared to other Lovecraft Locker from the save Dev the game is an improvement.
    The art become a bit better and more mature.
    I would give the game 2.5, if I could.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

bruh4269

Same game as all the others by this creator just with new character models(and scenes? I don't remember what the ones from previous games were like so I can't tell).

Basically you press space to capture girls inside lockers, they then get fucked by tentacles. This makes for very boring and repetitive gameplay.

The game does a bad job at explaining what the objective is(putting a tentacle in every locker) or just explaining its mechanics in general("mana" and life are the same resource apparently?) and it seems to only have 3 of the 5 levels the level select UI seems to suggest. Theres different types of tentacles you can put in lockers but you just end up using the base one all the time as the others don't do anything significantly different.

I don't recommend trying this one. Not sure why we even bother adding these to the site at this point.