• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
When I read this desire to download it is gone.

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
Without patch, get this error and fatal crash:
It traceback to the incest patch still like you can see:
Could not find return label .../inc_rest.rpy.
I would recommend frest start. Your saves might be bugged if you have change characters names or relations.

Reactions: GaboCAP

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
in which chapter appears the image of sandra with 3 black men? I have seen it in google drive but I could not find it in the game

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
It traceback to the incest patch still like you can see:
Could not find return label .../inc_rest.rpy.
I would recommend frest start. Your saves might be bugged if you have change characters names or relations.
This error comes from a reinstall, using the auto saves included in the file. Could be the persistent, but didn't change anything from ther defaults.
Oh well, never mind. I'll replay it all again when I'm bored.

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
This error comes from a reinstall, using the auto saves included in the file. Could be the persistent, but didn't change anything from ther defaults.
Oh well, never mind. I'll replay it all again when I'm bored.
RenPy saves to C:\Users\---\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LTN-1498158640 too. So even if you think you loaded autosaves from the reinstall, it might still skip those and load your actual saves from the past.

Reactions: GaboCAP

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
Mac version crashing before a window even opens on startup.

OSX 10.13.6 (17G2208)
MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2018)
2.2 GHz Intel Core i7
32 GB 2400 MHz DDR4
Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB
1TB SSD

No indication of the issue, no error message.
RenPy Icon does load to dock...and then the app quits, and the icon disappears, without any warning or message...

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
RenPy Icon does load to dock...and then the app quits, and the icon disappears, without any warning or message...
Sounds like you are using somesort antivirus program (avast?). Many RenPy games gives usually falsepositive info, so AV removes some files. I don't have Mac myself so this is just guess.

Reactions: RWaites Jnr

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
I don't like the game, but I do like the S character, yet I just have no idea what Slonique wants with this game. It's really just weird, weird, weird how all over the place the story is and how inconsistent you have to behave not to get the one wrong choice endings.
I'm glad I'm not the only one, I liked the game at start, it was kind promising but I dont really understand where it's going now, scenario is weird and like you said it's all over the place and you never know which option makes sens for the developper (it's not logical imo).

Also DAZ is really nice but there's lot of developpers that should learn how to make a woman face expression without transforming it into something unpleasant to watch. Lots of smiles in DAZ games are just weird to me and LTN is definitely one of those games.

Too bad because I like how the sex scene are made and paced and again it looked really promising at start.

Reactions: botc76

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
sorry, but this game gets worse each update.
if it continues like that, i not even just would not recommend it anymore, i further will have to remove it completely from the list of games recommended to have a look at.

i just feel to cry that this sh** game has 172 patrons and makes $768 per month, while other better games have to deal with much less support - just a shame

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
sorry, but this game gets worse each update.
if it continues like that, i not even just would not recommend it anymore, i further will have to remove it completely from the list of games recommended to have a look at.

i just feel to cry that this sh** game has 172 patrons and makes $768 per month, while other better games have to deal with much less support - just a shame
If he has those patreons, it will be because he deserves them in some way. People do not give money. You have your taste and others have other tastes that may be different and not worse.

Reactions: ThatDoug

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Half of them could be fake accounts to make them look like they have a bunch of followers. Seen that done many times. See someone with a shit ton of followers and then find out most of them are their sock puppets.

Naegus

Nov 30, 2017
One thing I hate about this thing is all the unexplained and illogical "Ooops, sorry, wrong choice (sometime in the past 14 chapters), game over". Such BS.
I have thought about this too since I finally played through the game. LTN is a "shell game" it offers only 1 right answer. In a well thought-out VN game you should feel like you are reading a "Choose your own adventure" story.

This game is deliberately dragging you through a narrative of the creators choosing, the end result is alot of options that lead to dead ends or do nothing to change the course of the story.

My only other comparison is when I saw the movie "Sucker Punch" I walked out of the theater realizing that the title was a meta comment on what Zack Snyder just did to everyone who bought a ticket.

I feel that the story is not so much random as it is being driven on a path beyond all reason.

Reactions: McWoodz
1.50 star(s) 49 Votes