1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Be honest. The renders can be very good, even if the gameplay, story and dev reliablility are awful. I was a Patron once with whatever the last game that he abandoned was. Then he came on F95 and bashed the patrons that were complaining. That was an easy exit.
You mean Abyss? That wasn't the last game he abandoned. He started working on 'On My Own' a second time and abandoned it a second time after Abyss

He's gotten to where he abandons the same game multiple times!

master110

Jun 5, 2017
Games garbage. Update is garbage. Nothing happens. Its boring. I don't even read the text anymore because who cares LMAO

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Thought i would give this one another try but WTF this game makes you take the most stupid paths and ones that make no sense at all. One time he is madly in love 2 scrolls later he is fucking everything that is not on a tree at the count of 3. And first i thought the chars could maybe get interesting but honestly it just gets worse...

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 73442

Overview:
So, meet Kathy, your new neighbor. She is 18 and she studies Arts. A romantic dreamer living mostly in the fantasy world of beauty and art. She's new to the city: they've just arrived. Being taken away from her school, friends and everything she loves and cares for, Kathy feels desperately lonely in this new and completely strange city. Her mum and dad are not much of support to her. Her dad works hard to provide for the family, while her mum is busy seducing everything male around her. Will you be able to establish deep connection with Kathy?! And how far will this 'connection' go?! It all depends on choices you make.

Thread Updated: 2019-01-15
Release Date: 2019-01-13
Developer:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.16
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others:

Patches:
Extras:
Thanks to @S.Kelly for sharing the Walkthrough!

The mac version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 16004 View attachment 16005 View attachment 16006 View attachment 16007 View attachment 49044
Do the old saves not work anymore?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/event_chapter13.rpy", line 522, in script
Exception: Could not find return label (u'C:\\Users\\ctemp\\Downloads\\LoveThyNeighbor-13-pc-crunched/game/inc_rest.rpy', 1536582743, 27).

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/event_chapter13.rpy", line 522, in script
  File "C:\Users\ctemp\Downloads\LTN-16-pc\LTN-16-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1376, in execute
    next_node(renpy.game.context().lookup_return(pop=True))
  File "C:\Users\ctemp\Downloads\LTN-16-pc\LTN-16-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 552, in lookup_return
    raise Exception("Could not find return label {!r}.".format(self.return_stack[-1]))
Exception: Could not find return label (u'C:\\Users\\ctemp\\Downloads\\LoveThyNeighbor-13-pc-crunched/game/inc_rest.rpy', 1536582743, 27).

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.2.2029
Love Thy Neighbour 16

Reactions: Mikestar83

tg

May 1, 2017
So, I guess Slonique gets the most enjoyment out of creating characters and setting up a setting for them. Then, he tries to provide a story, but it's shit. So, he waits for his patreons to say it's shit before he decides it's not worth it, and moves on to the next project? Is that about how it is with him?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Thought i would give this one another try but WTF this game makes you take the most stupid paths and ones that make no sense at all. One time he is madly in love 2 scrolls later he is fucking everything that is not on a tree at the count of 3. And first i thought the chars could maybe get interesting but honestly it just gets worse...
you have to admit tho, who could pass up fucking jessie?

1.50 star(s) 49 Votes