• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.50 star(s) 49 Votes
Oct 12, 2017
I cannot unzip the game. I've tried all full download links (1.96GB) and compressed ones (221MB) no success. During the extract file it says "File damaged or corrupted). Even Mega reaches at 98% and it notice (Retrying) and back to download from 0% :mad::mad::mad:

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
I cannot unzip the game. I've tried all full download links (1.96GB) and compressed ones (221MB) no success. During the extract file it says "File damaged or corrupted). Even Mega reaches at 98% and it notice (Retrying) and back to download from 0% :mad::mad::mad:
WinRAR 5.5+ or newest 7-zip.

coldman

Jun 13, 2017
I personally think that dev should change his name/nickname from Slonique into pussyboy. If someone would try to offend me calling me pussyboy I think I'd buy him/her a drink and continue laughing maniacally because it does sound so broken.
Plus I think it's pussy boy and not pussyboy.

Reactions: Capt OA

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
This game is getting... tedious, to say the least.

I don't think I have ever said a negative thing about any game here, it takes a lot of work and balls to put yourself and your work out there, and I appreciate that... but this many false "paths" all ending in failure... it's not fun. If you are forcing the player down a certain path, particularly when it may be against their play-style, just leave it on rails, don't give false choices; that just frustrates the player... particularly when there are so many choices with only 1 right combo...

You can dangle that carrot only so long before the donkey get's pissed... and the girlfriend was never that likeable to begin with...

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
THis game is weirdly punishing,
Dont pick this, dont pick this, 'we laid out these choices but if you dont follow the exact route we want, its game over'
Reminds me of Redeademption 2 missions,

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Ok... after reading back a bit... i'll wait :O i know right ... why not give it a run thru since you already know what its about...
Because.. I guess to much BS to deal with after work and for gods SAKE -- Change LOG!!!!!! holy shit how hard is it to add one...???

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
If he has those patreons, it will be because he deserves them in some way.
Be honest. The renders can be very good, even if the gameplay, story and dev reliablility are awful. I was a Patron once with whatever the last game that he abandoned was. Then he came on F95 and bashed the patrons that were complaining. That was an easy exit.

1.50 star(s) 49 Votes