1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Question: When are we going to have sex with Kathy?
My opinion: How can we avoid it?

I am thinking it's girls like her that make a BJ more a means of self-defense [STFU already!] than a sexual act *bfg*

68mshrop

Nov 30, 2018
So is there a working apk download somewhere for android I have tried several different sites different versions and my final outcome is still did not install

Dec 20, 2018
Hey everyone,

Is there a way to skip those cliche dialogs? Playing on android, buttons like skip, auto and menu are absent. Chapters 1-2 as well.

RWaites Jnr

Dec 6, 2018
TN release date
This time I decided not to push myself into strict time limits, but to finish the story as planned without cutting out something. Also all those holidays, you know. So, LTN v16 is not coming out on 5th as usual, but a bit later. In the middle of a month, I guess, about 15th or so.
Picture is a scene from v16. Yoga session with Mia.
91.jpg

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
View attachment 73442
Overview:
So, meet Kathy, your new neighbor. She is 18 and she studies Arts. A romantic dreamer living mostly in the fantasy world of beauty and art. She's new to the city: they've just arrived. Being taken away from her school, friends and everything she loves and cares for, Kathy feels desperately lonely in this new and completely strange city. Her mum and dad are not much of support to her. Her dad works hard to provide for the family, while her mum is busy seducing everything male around her. Will you be able to establish deep connection with Kathy?! And how far will this 'connection' go?! It all depends on choices you make.

Added: 2018/12/2
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: v0.15
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
PC: - -
Mac: - -
Android: -
Others:

Thanks @JNR90 for sharing!

Incest Patch: | Walkthrough ( )
Thanks @WaltS for the Walkthrough

View attachment 16004 View attachment 16005 View attachment 16006 View attachment 16007 View attachment 49044
I copied the walkthrough into a Word docuent. Here are the correct answers for Chapter XV.
================================================================================
= Chapter XV
================================================================================
  • Greet her
  • Say your back hurts
  • Ignore her
  • Visit Kathy
  • Step back
  • Bend her over
  • Cum inside her
  • Lie to her
  • Kiss her in return
  • Approach her
  • Give her the bottle

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
That is strange - we already had a complete WT up to XV here:

and I thought this was on the OP already?

@Kasey Can you update the OP w/ @S.Kelly 's WT please?

Reactions: BootyHunter

Naegus

Nov 30, 2017
People don't seem to like this game. Why is that the case?
Well I just started playing it and have only gone through 4 chapters so I could be pissing out of the pot on this here are my thoughts on why it gets so disliked:
The gameplay is pretty linear you are offered branches but they seem to all lead to dead ends... so not really options.
The renders are good quality and most of us probably show up for the main hottie in the banner. The truth so far is... she a hoe. Whenever you encounter her she has a black dude up her ass or down her throat. The MC is always there to just watch and get sloppy seconds. You have no real control over stopping this in any meaningful way and her dialogue just reinforces the idea that she likes this treatment.
If you like playing the cuck who has a spine when the other guy is gone then this is your game otherwise...meh.

Like I said I just started playing so maybe this levels out further into the story but for now it will sit on the backburner for when I have caught up on all the other games I play.
I want to like this for the renders but the possesive side of my personality just cannot like some of the plot I have seen so far.
That's my two cents.

1.50 star(s) 49 Votes