• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kinjiru

Sep 30, 2018
I can't advance a Shiori event in my office, the following comes up:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
KeyError: u'Heroname'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "ch/shiori/events.rpyc", line 267, in script
  File "R:\PM\pmg\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.2.1e-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "R:\PM\pmg\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.2.1e-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1229, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "R:\PM\pmg\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.2.1e-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1018, in __call__
    what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=True))
  File "R:\PM\pmg\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.2.1e-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1007, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "R:\PM\pmg\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.2.1e-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 244, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u'Heroname'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Love & Sex : Second Base - Patreon Edition 19.2.1e
Mon Feb 11 20:10:02 2019

Jubileu

Nov 1, 2017
Does anyone have errors, the ones with rollback option and ignore, when you advance on the second phase of a date? happening everytime a girl wants to continue a date

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Anybody know why the shower seems to have become a portal to the streets? Wouldn't mind any advice on how to avoid spontaneous teleportation if anyone knows how to avoid this.

JesterHell

Jun 2, 2017
ugh.. new UI is terrible. why? I don't want to break my eyes, I don't want to fuck my brains. I want to know point of destination. and, yes, I'm not a wizard, I don't want to guessing who is who with that small icons. and game has too many bugs too.
I love the new UI, so much faster to use as it's really easy to recognise the locations and characters on PC.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Well for me the game is broken, unfortunately. I played for several hours today, got my stats up very high (50+ each) and Bree/Sasha got stuck on romance/kink not going up. I used cheats, to force them up and then all I could do was kiss and go on dates, but nothing ever happened from there, so I figured I must have made some kind of decision wrong early on.

So I started a new game, and now whenever I ask for phone numbers, they never appear in the phone. Using cheats I can get them back up to where I was in the last save, in terms of progress, but still can't get sex scenes. And the number never appears in my phone.

I like the art style, and I know there is supposed to be sex in the version I have, but I can't get to it. There is too much grinding and I have no idea how to progress as taking out for dates, and sending various texts and giving compliments/gifts aren't getting me anywhere. Its a shame as I was starting to like it, but now I want nothing to do with this tease of a game. Sure wish there was a gallery or an image rip of stuff so that I could at least see what I would have acquired if I managed to get the game to work.

iceman0486

Nov 12, 2017
It is un-intuitive. As the game creator, I assume that all the icons immediately make sense to you, but they do not to me. Previously, I clicked on the thing I wanted to do or the place I wanted to go. Nice, clean, simple - especially considering that there are a number of actions that often need to be done multiple times.

Now, with the UI update, I have to highlight then read the description. I'm still having to read but you've added an action necessary. ESPECIALLY with traveling - I'm now doing a lot of clicking around.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I'm sorry, but a great game I loved is now FUBAR (fucked up beyond all recognition). Gave it a shot, but hell it's unplayable. Pulled out half my hair in the 45 min. I played.

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
The UI is completely fine. It has a tooltip when you mouse over stuff, so it's not like you're relying on pictures only. After burning 6 or so hours on a new game, the only issue I have had is in dates, for the "finish at club" part, it pops an error, like it does for everybody else.

TL,DR: the UI doesn't ruin the game, you're just a dick who can't accept change

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
It is un-intuitive. As the game creator, I assume that all the icons immediately make sense to you, but they do not to me. Previously, I clicked on the thing I wanted to do or the place I wanted to go. Nice, clean, simple - especially considering that there are a number of actions that often need to be done multiple times.

Now, with the UI update, I have to highlight then read the description. I'm still having to read but you've added an action necessary. ESPECIALLY with traveling - I'm now doing a lot of clicking around.
took about five minutes to memorize which box is which.

Nandanox

Apr 7, 2018
While the new UI took some getting used to, it's not really an issue.

but as many others probably have said already, the current version is completely broken with dates and is unplayable.

first i though it was because i used a save from the previous version so i started a new game (wiped all stored RenPy data), and still had issues with dates.

PrincessUsagi

Feb 12, 2019
I am having problem with Sasha romances, when I go on a second date and go to the bar or club, I get a error.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ev/romance.rpy", line 42, in <module>
KeyError: u'date_nightclub'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "ac/appointment.rpyc", line 30, in script call
  File "ev/romance.rpyc", line 8, in script
  File "/data/user/0/love.and.sex/files/renpy/ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/data/user/0/love.and.sex/files/renpy/python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/ev/romance.rpy", line 42, in <module>
KeyError: u'date_nightclub'
This one is for the club.

Kirkkamar

Sep 4, 2017
Just found this game today, but the bugs pretty much makes it unplayable. But the art looks really good, I would love to actually play this, can someone link me a previous version where the bugs arent there?

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Ahhh... that might explain why I couldn't progress. Bugs present were preventing it. I also would get the error and the fallback message, and never could get farther than that, even with cheating or save file modification.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Just found this game today, but the bugs pretty much makes it unplayable. But the art looks really good, I would love to actually play this, can someone link me a previous version where the bugs arent there?
Download the public version on itch it's a lot more stable.

3.60 star(s) 278 Votes