czertik

Apr 25, 2018
is here more detailed wt than we have in first post ? Like what to do which is needed to triger certain even..etc ?

Beastwithin

Oct 6, 2017
Whenever I shower at 6:00 AM its just puts me in the city and bree doesn't barge in. I can only guess this is a bug unless it was removed.

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
Anyone have a save for this game. I always try to start fresh but find this game super grindy due to all the times and triggers. If you could provide me with a current version save that would be great and that has at least of the girls full paths complete. Though having them all maxed out would be better. Thanks
as far as I've noticed, this game is SUUUPER buggy if you load an old save, regardless of release

Reactions: Emmi3

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
First time I've played this, it's very buggy, especially when on dates, script errors and when youi click ignore, it just takes you back to the home location. Had to stop playing as it seems to be impeding progress.

Reactions: lbt

dailandemon

Aug 23, 2018
what i wonder is how can i trigger preg for the other girls besides samanthat, dates seems to do nothing, and idk what else can i do

Oct 2, 2018
Developers like this overthink things and make it way overly complex. People play games to have fun and relax. Making it super grindy and having events that require rng and all that junk is not fun for most people. Good idea... poorly executed

ktron

May 6, 2017
Mostly loving the game so far, but hooo boy do I hate the new UI.
Yeah, I don't like the "mini-image" of the room instead of text button. I can read the word "Kitchen" a LOT faster than I can stare at the little images and try to figure out which of them is the kitchen (just as an example). Having said that, after an hour or so I was getting a lot faster at it and it didn't bother me as much. I really wish there was an option to go back to text, though.
Will the "getting randomly warped out to street" bug ever be fixed? It's been there seemingly since the start. Every version I hope it'll finally get squashed.

Reactions: obiwan

Fears

May 17, 2017
Thx for the idea next update will have the ability to fuck bree and Sasha without going on a date.
I think the same way. I like the idea of adding more girls, but only if they are different in behaviour and style.
Overall the amount of girls is good for the moment, just the amount of content for them is a bit low. I would like some scenes with Sasha and Bree, something like Shower, Pool or Night Visits.
Something else that could be an idea is that we only have Sex either in the Studio or in our Bedroom. I would really like to have the opportunity to go to the home of one of the girls. There are girls older than 21 who are working, like Audrey and the Boss, i bet they also have their own Apartment.

So far i love your work @Andrealphus and i respect you for taking your time to read our pleb comments

maultierr

Apr 4, 2018
ugh.. new UI is terrible. why? I don't want to break my eyes, I don't want to fuck my brains. I want to know point of destination. and, yes, I'm not a wizard, I don't want to guessing who is who with that small icons. and game has too many bugs too.

Reactions: 9plus4
3.60 star(s) 280 Votes