Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
will we get everything from the patreon version? And what is ich?
Itch is a indie game site where devs can upload their games and people can download them and pay what they want, or not... I doubt it'll have everything in the patreon version as the patreon is the "WIP" version whereas what's on itch is more like a stable release. I could be wrong on that though. But considering the size difference between the patreon version and public version, I doubt it. Look for yourself though.

Reactions: Tenenbaum

PrincessUsagi

Feb 12, 2019
Itch is a indie game site where devs can upload their games and people can download them and pay what they want, or not... I doubt it'll have everything in the patreon version as the patreon is the "WIP" version whereas what's on itch is more like a stable release. I could be wrong on that though. But considering the size difference between the patreon version and public version, I doubt it. Look for yourself though.

I will check it out. Thanks

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Half the girls, all the features for the itch.io one.
Else you can go to ko-fi or patreon and drop me $2 for the patreon release the date bugs should be solved in it.

maulpara

Oct 22, 2017
hey guys any of you know how many girls (and who) can get pregnant? i only could get lexi, buy i've tried with bree, sasha and audrey.

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
Well for me the game is broken, unfortunately. I played for several hours today, got my stats up very high (50+ each) and Bree/Sasha got stuck on romance/kink not going up. I used cheats, to force them up and then all I could do was kiss and go on dates, but nothing ever happened from there, so I figured I must have made some kind of decision wrong early on.

So I started a new game, and now whenever I ask for phone numbers, they never appear in the phone. Using cheats I can get them back up to where I was in the last save, in terms of progress, but still can't get sex scenes. And the number never appears in my phone.

I like the art style, and I know there is supposed to be sex in the version I have, but I can't get to it. There is too much grinding and I have no idea how to progress as taking out for dates, and sending various texts and giving compliments/gifts aren't getting me anywhere. Its a shame as I was starting to like it, but now I want nothing to do with this tease of a game. Sure wish there was a gallery or an image rip of stuff so that I could at least see what I would have acquired if I managed to get the game to work.
If you read the walkthrough, you'll notice that Bree, Sasha & Samantha all have a few events that need to be done before you can go all the way on a date. To do those, you need a certain amount of stats and then the right place & time. Every other girl has some events as well, but not all of them currently have end of date sex content, there's a list in the walkthrough, but if I remember correctly : Bree, Sasha, Samantha (maybe only once, depending on choice, not sure), Audrey, Kleio, Lexi, Anna. Not sure if anyone else was added in this latest patch yet.

And if you just want to avoid the grinding, there's that code mentioned earlier, which pretty much allows you to maximise girl stats, keep your own at a safe level forever, get money and maximise all date progress , so you don't actually have to grind, other than purchasing items or if you want to.

As for the numbers not appearing, I honestly have never heard of that (not that i've actually read through this 161 page thread a lot, but hey). If you have the required stats and talked to the girl, and then checked in contacts (maybe you mistakenly checked calendar) then it should work.

Nov 21, 2017
Does anyone know how the missions run with Shiori? I got as far as the 3 spanking sessions, but from there the Hints tell me I should wait for her to call. I got her all the way up to 50 LP, currently. Where or when do i have to wait for next?

deadmetal

May 7, 2017
Just the console commands for anyone looking to add the full list of skills:

hero.skills.append("martial_arts")
hero.skills.append("golf")
hero.skills.append("dance")
hero.skills.append("cooking")
hero.skills.append("video_games")
hero.skills.append("guitar")
hero.skills.append("no_sleep")
hero.skills.append("iron_stomach")
hero.skills.append("hung")

FatesFallen

Mar 10, 2018
The game kicks me out of the bathroom at 7 and sends me too the street, instead of going to the bree walking in on you scene

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
The old UI without image was more refined, 1 text part and 1 image part is not great. There's already enough icons up there complicate things.
It is often necessary to click on more than one image (too small image) to change the location. At least the text was instantaneous.

polakko

May 28, 2018
This game is great but it's ultra-bugged, and somethime without logic.
The relation with Sasha is blocked on 30, i date her, i can get 100% date meter but not more.
At midnight she ask me to end at the club but the event is bugged (it's bugged with all the girls) and if i go home with her nothing happen.
I lost Samantha because her boyfriend gave her the ring, so the relation is blocked to 30 and i don't get LP with her.
The funny thing is that she text me asking to hang out, but if i ask her a date she tell me that she don't see me in "that" way.
With Shiori i get the upskirt slap event in the office, but if a date her and get a 100% at midnight she leave me alone (if we are at home, nosense) or if she ask me to end at the club i get the bug.

Reactions: Ricochet-avn
3.60 star(s) 279 Votes