RainbowRising

Feb 11, 2019
Any tips to have sex with Aletta, Samantha and Lexi after date? And how to get more dominant to them, i only can get sex after date with Audrey, Sasha and Bree, but these others, beside Samantha (that is stuck at 60% love here) don't have any guide on wiki to help

Npi9

Nov 14, 2018
I can't go on any dates other than mall and home with bree. any other location causes a crash

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I am working on some changes to the difficulty setting to reduce the amount of grind for those who don't like it.

Reactions: geojo

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
2hours playing, and no one sex scene opened, is i do somthing wrong?
well..early on had Aletta squirt on me in the office..the sex is there..just gotta git r dun!!
if you want the fastest route to yumyum..go after Aletta or Lexi..they go for it fastest..lol...use the walkthrough to see their convo likes..gifts etc do them and they moisten fast...well..actually Lexi comes premoistened for your convenience ...HAHAAA

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

zazaza123

Jun 1, 2017
Bad: Grinding... and grinding... and more grinding
Bad: You have an energy meter, food meter, clean meter, happiness meter, and can get sick... These all drop rather quickly
Bad: Without cheats you would spend hours not making much progress
Bad: You must go to work, and pay rent.
Well I can't just agree with you. What you said is true, but only for the game start. After week or two it's possible to buy every sleeping trainers + while doing so player is forsed to learn basic mechanics (about stats, interactions, work, rent fee) and forced to meet girls (roommates+co-workers).
On the third week player can work only 2-3 times (times, not days) to pay rent.
Stats will mean nothing at some point. To maintain them all we need is understanding and a lil bit of a math. Nothing serious.
And after that "indoctrination" is finished, it's becomes really easy to play.

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
Heya
Does it matter if i play in easy? or do i get lock out of some content? i just dont like the grind XD
Also, what does the randomness thing in the UI does? i have in nothing iirc
Also also, how do you unlock the boss lady events? iv come across a few in the office, but i dont understand how to trigger any more, do i have to get promoted or something?

Reactions: libertypics

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
One thing this game is in desparate need of is the ability to skip dates with girls you've already had sex with. Especially Bree and Sasha, since they fucking live in the same apartment as you. Visiting their room other than to get some quick talk in that you failed to do earlier in the day is utterly pointless. Also I'd say that instead of adding in even more girls with more events they need to add new scenes for the current girls, ones that aren't a one time deal thing, either, because it feels like after you get a scene after a date with them, it becomes rather boring and stale unless you use Toys.

I like the game but it needs a bit more focus on a certain direction instead of simply just adding in more girls and a couple scenes for them

JHGosh

Jun 16, 2018
I did a CGRip for Sasha. It's not completed yet, so please let me know any CG that i missed. Download:

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
One thing this game is in desparate need of is the ability to skip dates with girls you've already had sex with. Especially Bree and Sasha, since they fucking live in the same apartment as you. Visiting their room other than to get some quick talk in that you failed to do earlier in the day is utterly pointless. Also I'd say that instead of adding in even more girls with more events they need to add new scenes for the current girls, ones that aren't a one time deal thing, either, because it feels like after you get a scene after a date with them, it becomes rather boring and stale unless you use Toys.

I like the game but it needs a bit more focus on a certain direction instead of simply just adding in more girls and a couple scenes for them
Thx for the idea next update will have the ability to fuck bree and Sasha without going on a date.

3.60 star(s) 280 Votes