• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
There I saw, some errors are from the translation, some programming characters, in the translation I changed them and renpy exploded, I missed them when transcribing!
Haha do not worry about it some bugs and glitchs will always sneak through :)
I am just happy I found them for you :D

also found another weird bug. but I do not have any traceback for it

When I asked Lady Nerea to release Noctune the game crashed to desktop with no warning at all. and nothing in the traceback file about it.

Not sure what happen only indicator was that the button to leave her room did not appear and a few seconds later it just CTD.

::UPDATE::
It seems it crashed when she winks.
second CTD happen right now with no warning or file.

3rd try and this time it worked the transition to outside her room worked as intended but only because I skipped the conversation it seems.

Reactions: Jhon1885

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Haha do not worry about it some bugs and glitchs will always sneak through :)
I am just happy I found them for you :D

also found another weird bug. but I do not have any traceback for it

When I asked Lady Nerea to release Noctune the game crashed to desktop with no warning at all. and nothing in the traceback file about it.

Not sure what happen only indicator was that the button to leave her room did not appear and a few seconds later it just CTD.

::UPDATE::
It seems it crashed when she winks.
second CTD happen right now with no warning or file.

3rd try and this time it worked the transition to outside her room worked as intended but only because I skipped the conversation it seems.
Hey thanks!
I will see that!
Among several things, I'm thinking of doing a remake of Love MorteM, maybe a Kinetic VN, or classic / linear, although it's not long to finish, being my 2nd project (the 1st "serious") with almost no experience has many errors, translation, dark renderings, etc..
It even looks very rough compared to the spinoff / sequel I'm doing.
I'm meditating on those things, while I'll see those mistakes.
Thanks!

Reactions: Horagen81

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
Hey thanks!
I will see that!
Among several things, I'm thinking of doing a remake of Love MorteM, maybe a Kinetic VN, or classic / linear, although it's not long to finish, being my 2nd project (the 1st "serious") with almost no experience has many errors, translation, dark renderings, etc..
It even looks very rough compared to the spinoff / sequel I'm doing.
I'm meditating on those things, while I'll see those mistakes.
Thanks!
haha I will wish you luck with what every you plan to do Personally i prefer Kinectic novels to avoid having to use a walkthrough but a Normal AVN is also great :D
you have talent for story telling but perhaps tone down the flashes next time :D
I had to skip the battle scenes because of the flashing lights and some of the other effects cause a mild headache at the time.

And do not worry about it even if you make mistakes you gain new experience from it and it can improve you as a developer... just be careful not to get burnt out by it (y)

Last edited:

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
Found a missing image in the personal room in the "Union of assembly" :)
1648586012080.png
and a few missing translation here and there in that area :) nothing major
1648586076277.png

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
Missing text if you try to leave via the train
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1648586299250.png

::EDIT::

oh that might have ben the end of the current content which explain why I could not talk to the rest of the people in the diary :)

Last edited:

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
Alright .... strange as it may be and though I had to leave the game at time to digest some of the infomation I will honestly say that i really enjoy the game even though I am not a fan of Sandbox games :D

great animations , good models when they are not hazy but I can not say if it is intentional or not :)
some of the scenes where not me but I am greatful for the skip buttons for those :)

beside a few problems that i could work around it was all around a great game to play for me :)

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
haha I will wish you luck with what every you plan to do Personally i prefer Kinectic novels to avoid having to use a walkthrough but a Normal AVN is also great :D
you have talent for story telling but perhaps tone down the flashes next time :D
I had to skip the battle scenes because of the flashing lights and some of the other effects cause a mild headache at the time.

And do not worry about it even if you make mistakes you gain new experience from it and it can improve you as a developer... just be careful not to get burnt out by it
I think I already did it without meaning to!
Look, the sequel / spinoff; try to try to correct all these bugs, it's another engine, another lighting, it's a linear Visual Novel; If despite the bugs, you managed to get to the end of the LM version, when the sequel / spinoff update is ready, if you're interested I'll pass it to you.
So you can see (and judge) if there is an evolution between one novel and another.

• Red Heart

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
I think I already did it without meaning to!
Look, the sequel / spinoff; try to try to correct all these bugs, it's another engine, another lighting, it's a linear Visual Novel; If despite the bugs, you managed to get to the end of the LM version, when the sequel / spinoff update is ready, if you're interested I'll pass it to you.
So you can see (and judge) if there is an evolution between one novel and another.
Oh sure I would be delighted to try it out and give my thoughts on the evolution :D
Though I think your Patreons would also be happy to get it as well they are the ones that supported you the longest :)

As for spelling mistakes.... I never comments on those and I proberly have an easier time the most to overlook it as I have dyslexia :ROFLMAO: though as long as i concentrate then it is still quite understandable and yours was no problem for me to understand at least :)

Then again I use ATLAS alot for japanese games ;)

either way I wish you you the best and a lot of fun making the Spinoff, sequal and / or remake :D and keep your passion alive for your story and characters I am quite interested in hearing what happens next to Pumpkin and Sarah :D

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Oh sure I would be delighted to try it out and give my thoughts on the evolution :D
Though I think your Patreons would also be happy to get it as well they are the ones that supported you the longest :)

As for spelling mistakes.... I never comments on those and I proberly have an easier time the most to overlook it as I have dyslexia :ROFLMAO: though as long as i concentrate then it is still quite understandable and yours was no problem for me to understand at least :)

Then again I use ATLAS alot for japanese games ;)

either way I wish you you the best and a lot of fun making the Spinoff, sequal and / or remake :D and keep your passion alive for your story and characters I am quite interested in hearing what happens next to Pumpkin and Sarah :D
The only thing, about what you said about flashes, I will keep it in mind, but, already in this spinoff so far, I have put some (without knowing that it may cause discomfort).
I was thinking of "taking a vacation" after this update, pause patreon and dedicate myself to other things (my work takes me a lot of time), I got so many bugs in the english version (I can barely tester in the original version).
A linear visual novel is easier to check.
Recently an illustrator wrote me, he wanted to do the Love MorteM comic, and then he told me to do "Love MorteM Legends", it would be after the Fall of Ancestral Enrah Salamanca.
I'll see if chatting with him, we take the idea of the LM comic and make a remake.
But (and this is totally serious) the signs of "affection" towards the work appear after I decided those "vacations"! Lengends 2.png

• Red Heart

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
The only thing, about what you said about flashes, I will keep it in mind, but, already in this spinoff so far, I have put some (without knowing that it may cause discomfort).
I was thinking of "taking a vacation" after this update, pause patreon and dedicate myself to other things (my work takes me a lot of time), I got so many bugs in the english version (I can barely tester in the original version).
A linear visual novel is easier to check.
Recently an illustrator wrote me, he wanted to do the Love MorteM comic, and then he told me to do "Love MorteM Legends", it would be after the Fall of Ancestral Enrah Salamanca.
I'll see if chatting with him, we take the idea of the LM comic and make a remake.
But (and this is totally serious) the signs of "affection" towards the work appear after I decided those "vacations"!
You may know how it is with cult classics :)
it takes time before they get known and love they deserve and I think you may just have a cult classic at least for me in Love Mortem :love:
Of cause this is just me , I can not speak for others :)

And that sounds like a good idea a vacation can help you de-stress and refuel your passion for when and if you come back to your games :)

And do not worry I tired the Seamstress here on f95 and I actually enjoy it alot :D not sure if I do like it as much as Love Mortem yet though ;)
And at least so far I only saw one critical bug that close down the game but did not make a traceback log.
it was while using the camera and it suddenly close down the game without warning but i could not reproduce it :)

It was quite refreshing to see Eve and Lina again as well as some other familiar faces :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:love:

As it is I would not mind Bug testing the games for you.
But I would prefer that your patreons get access to it first since I am not one :)
They are you "life-blood" on patreon and / or subscribestar.adult if you are there.
when they have played through it I will be more then happy testing the game for you :)

If they do not mind that I am helping you, I would be happy to test and find what bugs I can before they get it :)

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
One thing though... if you want to get more patreons and followers for your game.... you may need to hire a proofreader to go through your games with a fine tooth comb to make sure translate text , grammar and sentence structure is correct and match up with how you want the game to be so your story , humor and atmosphere becomes how you wanted it to be in the english version as in you main native version.

that requires time , money and dedication for the persons involved.

this is something I am not able to help you with unfortunately :unsure:

for one I can not speak or write Spanish :oops:
two .. well my dyslexia will create more problems for you I am sure.

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
One thing though... if you want to get more patreons and followers for your game.... you may need to hire a proofreader to go through your games with a fine tooth comb to make sure translate text , grammar and sentence structure is correct and match up with how you want the game to be so your story , humor and atmosphere becomes how you wanted it to be in the english version as in you main native version.

that requires time , money and dedication for the persons involved.

this is something I am not able to help you with unfortunately :unsure:

for one I can not speak or write Spanish :oops:
two .. well my dyslexia will create more problems for you I am sure.
Yes, totally (about English), the big problem is that in my own country they charge me in dollars!
I can't afford it, there is a guy who is helping me to correct it, but, it takes a lot of time and he is not paid, besides he has other things.

You don't know what a headache the Love MorteM prologue was! it was cursed, it was duplicated, the translations didn't arrive well, the renders were more obscure, it's dense at the moment.
That's why I think it would need a remake, but in what engine? I don't have a suitable pc and the graphics of The Seamstress (which are not great either, but an improvement over Love MorteM) already put the pc to shame.
But I'll see if I can do a remake trying to have at least a more careful English.
Re-playing it, there are parts like the initial part of the institute, that you could "get more juice", maybe that part was a bit vertiginous.
But a re-imagining of Love MorteM is in the plans.

The Seamstress, yes, I would recommend you to go back to zero (since it's not much) with 0.3.

Imagine that (if I'm not wrong) so far TS ends on the night of the 3rd, this update ends on the morning of the 14th.

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
Yes, totally (about English), the big problem is that in my own country they charge me in dollars!
I can't afford it, there is a guy who is helping me to correct it, but, it takes a lot of time and he is not paid, besides he has other things.

You don't know what a headache the Love MorteM prologue was! it was cursed, it was duplicated, the translations didn't arrive well, the renders were more obscure, it's dense at the moment.
That's why I think it would need a remake, but in what engine? I don't have a suitable pc and the graphics of The Seamstress (which are not great either, but an improvement over Love MorteM) already put the pc to shame.
But I'll see if I can do a remake trying to have at least a more careful English.
Re-playing it, there are parts like the initial part of the institute, that you could "get more juice", maybe that part was a bit vertiginous.
But a re-imagining of Love MorteM is in the plans.

The Seamstress, yes, I would recommend you to go back to zero (since it's not much) with 0.3.

Imagine that (if I'm not wrong) so far TS ends on the night of the 3rd, this update ends on the morning of the 14th.
Yeah it is expensive getting a dedicated translator I do not doubt it I know other games have the same problem :)

For "Love Mortem" remake if you are going VN way i would pick Renpy :)
easies to work with in that format (y) and not the most demanding on your machine :)
for artwork.... yeah that one is worse :censored: I would keep your current progam ( HS1 right ) simply because i do not think you can afford using a program like Daz as it is very demanding and will take 7 days to make make a days worth of scenes or so.

As for cursed .. I had my fair share for cursed programs I had to make during my active time as a programmer :eek:
and there is nothing you really can do with it then roll it down hill and hope it will work.
or scrap it for the 4th time and remake it from scratch.

""Re-playing it, there are parts like the initial part of the institute, that you could "get more juice", maybe that part was a bit vertiginous.""
For the setting not really I felt it had the right balance as you were clearly focusing on story but I would not say no to more lewds , teasing and so on :D

""The Seamstress, yes, I would recommend you to go back to zero (since it's not much) with 0.3.

Imagine that (if I'm not wrong) so far TS ends on the night of the 3rd, this update ends on the morning of the 14th.""
Thanks i will start from the beginning again when the update is out :) I usually always do that because if I use an old save file bugs might sneak in :)

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Yeah it is expensive getting a dedicated translator I do not doubt it I know other games have the same problem :)

For "Love Mortem" remake if you are going VN way i would pick Renpy :)
easies to work with in that format (y) and not the most demanding on your machine :)
for artwork.... yeah that one is worse :censored: I would keep your current progam ( HS1 right ) simply because i do not think you can afford using a program like Daz as it is very demanding and will take 7 days to make make a days worth of scenes or so.

As for cursed .. I had my fair share for cursed programs I had to make during my active time as a programmer :eek:
and there is nothing you really can do with it then roll it down hill and hope it will work.
or scrap it for the 4th time and remake it from scratch.

""Re-playing it, there are parts like the initial part of the institute, that you could "get more juice", maybe that part was a bit vertiginous.""
For the setting not really I felt it had the right balance as you were clearly focusing on story but I would not say no to more lewds , teasing and so on :D

""The Seamstress, yes, I would recommend you to go back to zero (since it's not much) with 0.3.

Imagine that (if I'm not wrong) so far TS ends on the night of the 3rd, this update ends on the morning of the 14th.""
Thanks i will start from the beginning again when the update is out :) I usually always do that because if I use an old save file bugs might sneak in :)
Thank you!
Yes, I will continue in Renpy, I'm already working on the Love MorteM Remake; it will be a bit different from the original story but keeping key events and characters.
No DAZ is crazy! I can barely keep up with HS2 (the one I'm going to do the remake on).
I don't think I'll make it as linear as The Seamstress, because LM part of its charm is that, but I'll try to make it easier and simpler.
I already asked a friend to help me to correct the translation, this will improve the text, he is not a native speaker, but at least he will correct the inconsistencies of the translator.
Of course this will make each update take longer, but if there are people interested in the story, as they are appearing lately, it will be worth it!

• Red Heart

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
Thank you!
Yes, I will continue in Renpy, I'm already working on the Love MorteM Remake; it will be a bit different from the original story but keeping key events and characters.
No DAZ is crazy! I can barely keep up with HS2 (the one I'm going to do the remake on).
I don't think I'll make it as linear as The Seamstress, because LM part of its charm is that, but I'll try to make it easier and simpler.
I already asked a friend to help me to correct the translation, this will improve the text, he is not a native speaker, but at least he will correct the inconsistencies of the translator.
Of course this will make each update take longer, but if there are people interested in the story, as they are appearing lately, it will be worth it!
Sounds great :D I hope it will be as great as the original if and when you get to make it .

and yeah DAZ is quite a beast and hungry for resources :D. Hope you will have an easier time with HS2 :D

I know I am very interested in the story :) so I am very much looking forward to see what happens :D

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes