TM REDUX

Dec 14, 2021
You know at one point I thought of that option too (the NTR wife!) I don't know where you're going in the VN, but there's a big revelation about that.
Still, the VN following a few steps, you can either be friends without sex, be lovers, end up estranged (as the VN begins) and even make her commit suicide (it's a little harder to pull off this option but you can).
Since there is no walkthrough its difficult to determine the path I'm on, But i just finished the escaping the nymph queen section a couple hours into the game. I just can't stand cheaters, since my actual friend hurt himself after his GF cheated on him, so I just want to avoid the ex wife, or punish her. In my opinion, if your going to cheat, just break up with/ divorce the person first, so that it isn't cheating in the first place.

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Since there is no walkthrough its difficult to determine the path I'm on, But i just finished the escaping the nymph queen section a couple hours into the game. I just can't stand cheaters, since my actual friend hurt himself after his GF cheated on him, so I just want to avoid the ex wife, or punish her. In my opinion, if your going to cheat, just break up with/ divorce the person first, so that it isn't cheating in the first place.
Ah, it's a long way off then!
The novel at that stage I think it was just going through 0.2.
Sorry to hear about your friend, the options are there, but remember not to take my VNs personally, but as a story, unless you want the strong emotions.
They are not condescending or "safe zone" novels, unlike many VNs that at first may seem similar to this one, LM is more "Bible Black or Divi Dead" in that it may hurt people who are very used to the Harem or tel MC being All Powerful, a Bastard, and they keep calling him "hero" I'm not talking about NTR, I'm talking more about storytelling.
That's why you are also in time to stop playing it, unless you like the atmosphere and the story.

TM REDUX

Dec 14, 2021
Ahh i loved Divi Dead, I'm fine with dark stories, just don't like cheating so if its similar to Divi then i will definitely keep playing

Reactions: Jhon1885

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Ahh i loved Divi Dead, I'm fine with dark stories, just don't like cheating so if its similar to Divi then i will definitely keep playing
Especially the first part (high school and so on).
Then it was "mutating", maybe it's hard for me to get someone to help me and I end up doing everything alone (like many) I wanted to see something 2D (most likely I'll end up doing it with the programs now) but; Love MorteM and The Blueprint RequieM are about to finish.
Now I'm working on The Seamstress, but, if I can, I want to do a couple of more classic format VNs like Dividead or Bible Black (but always from the mythology I've created from the Veil of Shadows, plus spinoff, there are several stories to tell).
But we'll see in the future how everything goes on.

Reactions: TM REDUX

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Just one main question to decide if I go farther, Is there any NTR in this game? If there is it is not for me, seems to have way too many males in the school especially the male security cop who has cameras installed everywhere, not good for a female student body. And yes I know the MC divorced his cheating bitch because of her cheating, so no I don\t think she is on the menu whether or not she says she still loves him, it's obvious she has no idea what love is

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
seem to be stuct in the Enrah fake world that wants me to give the keys to Sarah double, I get to the car drive around to all the locations stop at each and meet Melissa go to her mansion and nothing - there must be a way to stop the illusiion

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
seem to be stuct in the Enrah fake world that wants me to give the keys to Sarah double, I get to the car drive around to all the locations stop at each and meet Melissa go to her mansion and nothing - there must be a way to stop the illusiion
Melissa (from that dimension) is a bit capricious, you must follow her (go chatting and looking for her in the mansion) until she invites you to her room, anything, pass me the save, so I check that it is not a bug.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Melissa (from that dimension) is a bit capricious, you must follow her (go chatting and looking for her in the mansion) until she invites you to her room, anything, pass me the save, so I check that it is not a bug.
OK here is the save

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
OK here is the save
Ok start from your save.

In the quest book it says to go to the back room (I don't know how it will be in the translation) but I leave you the screenshots; important, take out the car keys, Melissa will allude to that, to chat, leave the last image as it is.

Then you must follow it, anything you tell me.

Iin the back room, go all the way to the end to find it.
screenshot0002.png
screenshot0003.png
screenshot0004.png
screenshot0005.png

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Ok start from your save.

In the quest book it says to go to the back room (I don't know how it will be in the translation) but I leave you the screenshots; important, take out the car keys, Melissa will allude to that, to chat, leave the last image as it is.

Then you must follow it, anything you tell me.

Iin the back room, go all the way to the end to find it.
View attachment 1608212
View attachment 1608213
View attachment 1608214
View attachment 1608215
Thanks I'll try it

Reactions: Jhon1885

pablo.1297

Jan 2, 2019
que se supone que tengo que hacer? a donde tengo que ir?

What am I supposed to do? Where do I have to go?

1642792431412.png

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
que se supone que tengo que hacer? a donde tengo que ir?

What am I supposed to do? Where do I have to go?

View attachment 1609234
Use the Shadow Eye in Amberlyn Forest. - Utiliza el Ojo sombrío en el Bosque de Amberlyn
screenshot0002.png
He takes you to Adama Kesher, once there talk to him (he will automatically ask him to transfer you to his prison). - Te llevara hasta Adama Kesher, una vez ahí habla con el (automáticamente le pedirá que te traslade a su prisión)
screenshot0003.png
Once in Adama Kesher Prison, go to the very end where there is a throne. - Una vez en la Prisión de Adama Kesher, ve hasta el final de todo donde hay un trono.
screenshot0004.png
Once there, use the Sefer to summon the Mother of Sorrows (as when you summoned Madame Medeleine in the cabin of the Forest of Lux MorteM). - Una vez ahí, utiliza el Sefer para invocar a la Madre de los Lamentos (como cuando invocaste a Madame Medeleine en al cabaña del Bosque de Lux MorteM)

screenshot0005.png

Reactions: pablo.1297

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Can't seem to complete my training - hate the mini Game hitting the space bar when the ball is in the green area, it just goes too fast - is there a bypass????

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Can't seem to complete my training - hate the mini Game hitting the space bar when the ball is in the green area, it just goes too fast - is there a bypass????
Mmm, I suspect Renpy is unstable in that, in my pc it goes even "easy"; in the next version I'm going to put that optional minigame to obviate it.

Reactions: BGRW2020

TM REDUX

Dec 14, 2021
Just one main question to decide if I go farther, Is there any NTR in this game? If there is it is not for me, seems to have way too many males in the school especially the male security cop who has cameras installed everywhere, not good for a female student body. And yes I know the MC divorced his cheating bitch because of her cheating, so no I don\t think she is on the menu whether or not she says she still loves him, it's obvious she has no idea what love is
No NTR tag so I doubt it

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
anyone got a save with a negative relationship with Miriam(the ex) and where u didn't banish the parasite demon?

Feb 17, 2022
Man, played this after playing Motherless thinking it would be on that level but boy was I wrong. I do like the setting and the genres this dev is delving into and the darker tones I like. But I just can't get past how pathetic this MC is, like fuck dude grow a pair and how he didn't just strangle that piece of filth ex was the final nail in the coffin. I get trying to have this huge overarching plot going on in the background of the MC's life but just can't play this anymore when I'm forced to play as such weak doormat who refuses to stand up for himself. Really sucks as this looked it may be a diamond in the rough but just torpedoed by the lead character of the story being utterly useless.

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Man, played this after playing Motherless thinking it would be on that level but boy was I wrong. I do like the setting and the genres this dev is delving into and the darker tones I like. But I just can't get past how pathetic this MC is, like fuck dude grow a pair and how he didn't just strangle that piece of filth ex was the final nail in the coffin. I get trying to have this huge overarching plot going on in the background of the MC's life but just can't play this anymore when I'm forced to play as such weak doormat who refuses to stand up for himself. Really sucks as this looked it may be a diamond in the rough but just torpedoed by the lead character of the story being utterly useless.
It's not a "cross promotion" with Motherless, he did it because he really liked Love MorteM, but it's true that they are games with totally different philosophies (LM has a different philosophy than 70% of NSFW games).
Where it's most noticeable is in the MC; while 95% of Harem MCs are so insecure that if someone walks past their love interest, they crumble.
This one has to overcome it, the universe created is much more hostile and thematic, much is lost in translation, but if you've played the whole thing you'll see that the psyche of the female characters are 2 or three laps ahead of the female characters who see a dick and lose their minds.
It's neither right, nor wrong, it's another story; these characters wouldn't work in Summertime Saga or Big Brother, they work in Veil of Shadows.
The character even has a spiritual journey, he must forgive himself, Ariza's death, the truth weighs more heavily on him than an infidelity.
Already in the prologue he tells you he was raised by the Blue Blood, then there are the Dark Children. The Timelines, Dhalia herself.
I mean, this is not a game of incest, harem or ntr, it's a story; it may have characteristics, but it doesn't focus on it; the MC's progress, it's not valued by how many girls he fucks, or "being an alpha male" and building a harem with characters of zero will and personality.
The MC uses something that is a lifelong classic in literature "the hero's path", something that got lost a lot and more in NSFW; many want to start with the stratospheric dick shota boy, without drama, obstacles, plot, storyline or context (to also later complain about it!) and you know what? It's ok that there are games like that, but what I don't think it's very ok, is to believe that because they don't follow the same statutes it's already bad, weak, it's no good.
Greetings!

Reactions: JackMeHoffsomer
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes