• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Feb 17, 2022
It's not a "cross promotion" with Motherless, he did it because he really liked Love MorteM, but it's true that they are games with totally different philosophies (LM has a different philosophy than 70% of NSFW games).
Where it's most noticeable is in the MC; while 95% of Harem MCs are so insecure that if someone walks past their love interest, they crumble.
This one has to overcome it, the universe created is much more hostile and thematic, much is lost in translation, but if you've played the whole thing you'll see that the psyche of the female characters are 2 or three laps ahead of the female characters who see a dick and lose their minds.
It's neither right, nor wrong, it's another story; these characters wouldn't work in Summertime Saga or Big Brother, they work in Veil of Shadows.
The character even has a spiritual journey, he must forgive himself, Ariza's death, the truth weighs more heavily on him than an infidelity.
Already in the prologue he tells you he was raised by the Blue Blood, then there are the Dark Children. The Timelines, Dhalia herself.
I mean, this is not a game of incest, harem or ntr, it's a story; it may have characteristics, but it doesn't focus on it; the MC's progress, it's not valued by how many girls he fucks, or "being an alpha male" and building a harem with characters of zero will and personality.
The MC uses something that is a lifelong classic in literature "the hero's path", something that got lost a lot and more in NSFW; many want to start with the stratospheric dick shota boy, without drama, obstacles, plot, storyline or context (to also later complain about it!) and you know what? It's ok that there are games like that, but what I don't think it's very ok, is to believe that because they don't follow the same statutes it's already bad, weak, it's no good.
Greetings!
I agree with a lot of that as far as most games LI being one dimensional cock enthusiasts only with eyes for the MC. But this isn't about that this about the MC in your game being betrayed and instead of choosing to never interact with the betrayer ever again he accepts a job from her?! Nobody cares about her "reasons" for doing she still did it and the willingness to work with her is beyond stupid. I can get behind an MC on a "heros path" but you at least need a semblance of any kind of backbone otherwise theres just nothing to work with.

I do wish you luck with your game but I just can't continue with it.

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
I agree with a lot of that as far as most games LI being one dimensional cock enthusiasts only with eyes for the MC. But this isn't about that this about the MC in your game being betrayed and instead of choosing to never interact with the betrayer ever again he accepts a job from her?! Nobody cares about her "reasons" for doing she still did it and the willingness to work with her is beyond stupid. I can get behind an MC on a "heros path" but you at least need a semblance of any kind of backbone otherwise theres just nothing to work with.

I do wish you luck with your game but I just can't continue with it.
I respect your decision; if you are not like with the MC, why continue?
Only in narrative, it's drama, see when the VN starts, you see he has a lot of problems: Ariza's murder (and him killing the cops) Awakening after him, the landlady who wants to kick him out of the house, he's out of work, depressed, it's heavy.

Now all this has a "because", big time; I don't know how far you've gotten, most likely not even 10%.

What I don't agree with is that someone who overcame his fears and traumas, literally fights with entities and then is in charge of a base and the people he used to work for now work for him; makes him useless, I really don't agree with that.

Even in the VN you can choose not to have a good relationship with the ex, you can forgive and it will come to nothing; they can be lovers, or make him commit suicide.

I have read that this Ex is more difficult than facing hordes of principalities and powers.
And I don't see it as a good filter for players; it is possible that even without the ex, other things will displease you, because it is a general philosophy of the game that goes beyond fetishes or tags.

The bad thing in your case is that you just came from Motherless being the two games very different.

Greetings!

Reactions: JackMeHoffsomer
Feb 17, 2022
I respect your decision; if you are not like with the MC, why continue?
Only in narrative, it's drama, see when the VN starts, you see he has a lot of problems: Ariza's murder (and him killing the cops) Awakening after him, the landlady who wants to kick him out of the house, he's out of work, depressed, it's heavy.

Now all this has a "because", big time; I don't know how far you've gotten, most likely not even 10%.

What I don't agree with is that someone who overcame his fears and traumas, literally fights with entities and then is in charge of a base and the people he used to work for now work for him; makes him useless, I really don't agree with that.

Even in the VN you can choose not to have a good relationship with the ex, you can forgive and it will come to nothing; they can be lovers, or make him commit suicide.

I have read that this Ex is more difficult than facing hordes of principalities and powers.
And I don't see it as a good filter for players; it is possible that even without the ex, other things will displease you, because it is a general philosophy of the game that goes beyond fetishes or tags.

The bad thing in your case is that you just came from Motherless being the two games very different.

Greetings!
I'll be honest as soon as I saw we are forced to interact with the Ex I pretty much checked out. I understand you have a story to tell but forced interactions with shitty betraying exes is a hard pass, but if we have the option to turn the tables and force that dirty cunt into servitude maybe there is hope for the game.

Will players have the ability to fuck her over now because everybody loves a good revenge story on a deceitful trashy ex?

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
I'll be honest as soon as I saw we are forced to interact with the Ex I pretty much checked out. I understand you have a story to tell but forced interactions with shitty betraying exes is a hard pass, but if we have the option to turn the tables and force that dirty cunt into servitude maybe there is hope for the game.

Will players have the ability to fuck her over now because everybody loves a good revenge story on a deceitful trashy ex?
The option is there, but, if you are looking for a story of revenge, then no.
It does not focus on that; in fact the option of suicide, is like an unlockable and for that, you must always be hostile, do not have sex scenes with her (which many hate her but fail at the first proposal), then in another part of the game you must do something specific, and arrived at another part you have that option.
So playing LM just to unlock that is not worth it.
It is even preferable to ignore it and skip it.
The game is much deeper than that, but in the English translator, I'm afraid it misses a lot of the real writing.

Still, my style is not my favorite on this site; as LM is now about 15 hours of gameplay, let it go, it's not worth it in that sense.

Feb 17, 2022
The option is there, but, if you are looking for a story of revenge, then no.
It does not focus on that; in fact the option of suicide, is like an unlockable and for that, you must always be hostile, do not have sex scenes with her (which many hate her but fail at the first proposal), then in another part of the game you must do something specific, and arrived at another part you have that option.
So playing LM just to unlock that is not worth it.
It is even preferable to ignore it and skip it.
The game is much deeper than that, but in the English translator, I'm afraid it misses a lot of the real writing.

Still, my style is not my favorite on this site; as LM is now about 15 hours of gameplay, let it go, it's not worth it in that sense.
She commits suicide or MC commits suicide? I liked the rest of your game so as long as theres a resolution thats satisfying with the ex eventually I'll give it another shot.

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
She commits suicide or MC commits suicide? I liked the rest of your game so as long as theres a resolution thats satisfying with the ex eventually I'll give it another shot.
I don't want to spoil it for you; because it involves part of the 1st plot arc and reveals a hidden character, but it's she (Miriam).

Reactions: TheSmoothCriminal

marcusx

Dec 26, 2018
THIS GAME IS MISSING THE MOBILE GAME TAG. PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE AND ADD THE MOBILE GAME TAG ASAP! YOU ARE MISSING A LOT OF PLAYERS DUE TO MISSING TAG!

Reactions: Gudil and Jhon1885

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
there is no compressed version sir?
It is being worked on... it should be here before too long! :>)
Lot's of new games have been posted lately, takes the Compressor's some time to get to them! (they are the BEST!)

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
just wanted to ask the only ntr scenes of miriam were from the past with her and the fat teacher and the taunt from frezitta of Mirian and the 2 black guys right?

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
Playing it for the first time and I am pretty intriged with it so far dispite the problems with hazy images in the prolog, with the double text and missing translations at places it is quite alright so far.

one major problem for me however was the flickering scene when Evelyn turn into Azeral i caused me to throw up because of the flickering.

May I recommend you put an warning about scene flickering on the main page so others who trying it out may be aware of it and take precautions :)

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
Also caught and "exception" when talking to Mariam about you medication with a tracelog opening up.

::EDIT::
I am playing the PC version
LM-0.10.a-pc.zip

from Itch.io :)

Ignoring it pops up a second tracelog but the 3rd one allows me to continue the scene for now.

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
that did not last long I got an except a few scenes later on again

::EDIT::
Turn off "torments" does not work they are still displayed during the "duel" I try both paths and they were still there.
Also I can not shoot the gun during the phase. neither spacebar nor mouse worked.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes