Others Onhold Love Inn [v0.1.5] [croco_nsfw]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Controls could use some work in my opinion. F as the action button is very uncomfortable for me since I'm left-handed. Also, maybe this is a bug but I can't see what are the options when you chose an answer, when I press enter they appear for a glimpse and the game autoselects always the first one.

This game could be easily played with the sole use of the mouse, maybe you can give it a thought for the future?

Reactions: croco_nsfw

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yes, both will be avoidable. I like those topics so I want to explore them in the game, but I know some people don't like this kind of stuff so it will be clearly stated when some topics come up.

Those topics are reserved to guests that will arrive, and you can clearly see where their routes are going. If you insist on advancing on the married couple, you will be seeing them fuck at some point. But again, you have to insist on spending time with them, so it's not out of the blue.
I have the impression that with the married couple the game is heading towards sharing/swinging content, so this path isn't going to interest me at all.

I only like LIs that are exclusive to the MC, that is, they don't fuck with anyone else (on screen or offscreen).

Reactions: wiseold6996

croco_nsfw

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2022
Controls could use some work in my opinion. F as the action button is very uncomfortable for me since I'm left-handed. Also, maybe this is a bug but I can't see what are the options when you chose an answer, when I press enter they appear for a glimpse and the game autoselects always the first one.

This game could be easily played with the sole use of the mouse, maybe you can give it a thought for the future?
Yeah I though about the mouse thing, and it makes sense. Eventually I'll add the option for mouse movement and keep adding QOL improvements (going back with right mouse button and such).
As the F for action, I did the controls that feel natural to me since I'm doing this alone, but thanks to feedback like this I realize people play very differently so I think the easiest solution is adding key bindings so you can choose.

And yes that seems like a bug, I always pass text with the left mouse button and it doesn't appear to skip the options. It will be fixed!

Reactions: darlic

croco_nsfw

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2022
I have the impression that with the married couple the game is heading towards sharing/swinging content, so this path isn't going to interest me at all.

I only like LIs that are exclusive to the MC, that is, they don't fuck with anyone else (on screen or offscreen).
Nah I get what you mean. Of the 10 characters girls I have in mind for now, 1 is the married one, and another will be a public slut. The other 8 are exclusive to the protagonist. I like that type of content, but my focus is in a harem style hentai.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
So are there not actually any H scenes in this? I can talk to the characters, and either read with the two girls or work with the boss, and that's about it.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Visually retro but tastefully so looks like. Will definitely keep an eye on this one. Most likely you'll be seeing by shekels in an update or two dev. :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: croco_nsfw

croco_nsfw

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2022
So are there not actually any H scenes in this? I can talk to the characters, and either read with the two girls or work with the boss, and that's about it.
No H scenes for now. I was building up a bit so I can focus this next update on sex finally. Trust me, I'm more eager than anyone to have that in game haha. You can save and continue next updates, I won't mess with save files so you don't have to repeat stuff.

Will there be any voyeur stuff? Hidden cams, etc.
Definitely yes, one of the reasons why I have it in a public inn.

Visually retro but tastefully so looks like. Will definitely keep an eye on this one. Most likely you'll be seeing by shekels in an update or two dev. :giggle:
Glad you like it! :)

Stagmar

Feb 6, 2019
Not a fan of a bunch of the planned tags, so I'll wish you luck for those that enjoy them and skip it myself.

croco_nsfw

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2022
Love In... Hotspring Inn... It do on those words Kinda reminds me of Love Hina Game... :)
I've always been a fan of Love Hina, I have both the manga and anime collections :D
The main inspo for my game is the old flash minigame Love Hina Date Sim RPG. I wanted to make something like that, but including hentai elements.

Not a fan of a bunch of the planned tags, so I'll wish you luck for those that enjoy them and skip it myself.
I wish you luck on your search sailor.

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
You told me to wait for the next update and this is what happened, nothing, just this interface
ScreenShot_20230626165555.png

croco_nsfw

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2022
You told me to wait for the next update and this is what happened, nothing, just this interface
This time I included a debugger so we can see better what's happening! On the game folder, create a shortcut of the .exe. On properties of the shortcut, add before the path: "cmd.exe /k ". That should start another window and show what's wrong. Can you paste if it says something?

Last edited:

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Ah man, netori can be great (typically one of my preferred things which is why I never block cheating tag), but would be nice to have a game like this without us cucking some other guy because the cozy vibes suit this game great imo.

Just has the type of feel where MC can just chill and find some waifus who like them rather than making some other character miserable.

Maybe make the person(s) trashy that we're taking the gf of then if you're set on it? Be good guy MC and you've likely got me sold.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

croco_nsfw

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2022
Ah man, netori can be great (typically one of my preferred things which is why I never block cheating tag), but would be nice to have a game like this without us cucking some other guy because the cozy vibes suit this game great imo.
Hey! Just letting you know, but the guy that netori is going to happen IS an asshole.
The protagonist is trying to get behind his delinquent life and start a new life in the inn. The protagonist is still perverted, like almost any young adult, but he's not a jerk.

I understand being jaded, but you can play, it's free, and you would understand better the game. Who knows, maybe you'll like it :)

looks very interesting, best of luck, love the inn concept.. I love NTR
Thank you!! I also love NTR but I don't think it matches the tone of the game, sorry. Great games out there with good NTR content!

The one and only! :cool:

Reactions: lxh123
4.90 star(s) 9 Votes