• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Onhold Love Inn [v0.1.5] [croco_nsfw]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
Yeah right now vsync is turned off. I've already implemented an options menu along with other options so now graphic cards don't go berserk (mine went from 100% to 30%). Will be out soon.

Could you tell me your Windows version? Are your graphic drivers up to date?
ScreenShot_20230602135411.png

Reactions: croco_nsfw

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
Yeah right now vsync is turned off. I've already implemented an options menu along with other options so now graphic cards don't go berserk (mine went from 100% to 30%). Will be out soon.

Could you tell me your Windows version? Are your graphic drivers up to date?
As you can see, I have games of this type and they all work without any problems, also all updates and definitions in the device are up to date
Some of the games I have
https://f95zone.to/threads/hentai-high-school-v1-10-5-5-hhs.1016/

https://f95zone.to/threads/femboy-burgers-v0-3-3-asephy.129057/

https://f95zone.to/threads/good-boy-collection-2023-05-15-desired-life.104451/

https://f95zone.to/threads/val-karee-v0-3-20-valkaree.130270/

https://f95zone.to/threads/glassix-v0-78-1-public-gaweb-studio.222/

https://f95zone.to/threads/mini-club-v1-1-3-sonken-games.133615/

ScreenShot_20230602141337.png

Reactions: zobzius

croco_nsfw

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2022
hm very strange game I start the exe and the new game and it only says Monday and the date at the top and the background remains gray and nothing else happens does anyone have an idea so the game cannot be played
I'm adding a debug console next version so if there's a problem it should say so in the console, so you can copy paste me the text and I can look into it.

As you can see, I have games of this type and they all work without any problems, also all updates and definitions in the device are up to date
Yeah your computer should totally be able to play the game, the problem must be in my code. Please wait till next update so you can run it with the debug version I'm including, then we can see what problems comes up. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Reactions: Aescanor

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
So now it's business to start but somehow you can't do anything or I'm doing something wrong I can't click anything or which keyboard button you have to press to speak to the sign or there's no such tone and there were also some hentai moments nothing for me the game is somehow not even worth a tuttorial.. so you shouldn't publish such a game because you can't really do anything better use a little more time in the game and only then publish it if it offers at least something.. what a pity

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Bit soon to post a game without sex of any significance on a forum that kind of implies it.

croco_nsfw

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2022
STILL NO SEX.
Start new savefile.
If you have already played the intro, you can skip.

0.1.2 Update!

Changelog:
  • Options menu (vsync, fps limiter, SSAO, text speed, volume and sound options).
  • A new book in the player’s bedroom, that will show the patrons' names for each update.
  • Mood is updated. Once a day, if you speak to a character, their mood will improve.
  • Actions for current 3 main girls. Mini animations that will pass time, improve mood and relationship. The relationship caps at 5 (I’ll indicate it better in game in future update) for each action, and can only be done once per day.
  • More custom sprites for characters schedules, more portraits, more dialogue.
  • “Changing room” update, plus other minor updates on other rooms.
  • 2 events for Chiharu, 2 for Aya and 1 for Keiko.
  • Basic BGM system and button sounds.
  • Character’s locations and event hints for better tracking, on relationship menu.
  • Ryokan menu, that shows who’s in which bedroom. For guests, shows how many days remaining until they leave.
  • The first guest couple (Misaki and Kenichi) now appear around the ryokan while staying. No work on dialogue or actions.
  • Mini anims for waking up and going to sleep if somewhere else to avoid sudden tp.
  • About section at the title for extra info.
  • Debug version.
Bugfixes:

• Aya blocks the door at Sat Night (No current activity for her)
  • Crash on loading empty save slot on title screen
  • No name for character -> Now defaults to Kenta if empty().
  • If you load a save, then go to title screen, then new save, old data remained.
  • When pressing Ctrl in event sometimes caused a black screen.
  • Reception doesn't start some days.
Win: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Reactions: darlic

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Looks good. Are there more games with this kind of map movement? I know Summer Memories, but that's it.

Anyway, looking forward to try it out.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Planned tags:
Voyeurism, Degradation, Ahegao, ,Watersports, Netori, Otokonoko
If I read a good hentai then I'll probably add more tags to the game. I like NTR, but I don't feel it suits the protagonist.
What is otokonoko?

I'm really glad the game doesn't have, now or in the future, NTR.

It triggers the scene of a fucking couple.
This is certainly something I don't want to see.

Reactions: wiseold6996

croco_nsfw

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2022
Looks good. Are there more games with this kind of map movement? I know Summer Memories, but that's it.

Anyway, looking forward to try it out.
Thanks a lot! It's not exactly the same, but I love this one NTR Legend, there's some free movement and it's really enjoyable.

What is otokonoko?

I'm really glad the game doesn't have, now or in the future, NTR.

This is certainly something I don't want to see.
Otokonoko is the archetype of character that looks and acts like a woman but has a penis.
And yeah NTR is not happening, but maybe some future event will feature a couple fucking. I don't consider a couple that has no relationship with the protagonist NTR.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Otokonoko is the archetype of character that looks and acts like a woman but has a penis.
Avoidable I hope.

And yeah NTR is not happening, but maybe some future event will feature a couple fucking. I don't consider a couple that has no relationship with the protagonist NTR.
We agree that it isn't NTR. But it's a non-NTR scene that I'd rather not see.

croco_nsfw

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2022
Avoidable I hope.
We agree that it isn't NTR. But it's a non-NTR scene that I'd rather not see.
Yes, both will be avoidable. I like those topics so I want to explore them in the game, but I know some people don't like this kind of stuff so it will be clearly stated when some topics come up.

Those topics are reserved to guests that will arrive, and you can clearly see where their routes are going. If you insist on advancing on the married couple, you will be seeing them fuck at some point. But again, you have to insist on spending time with them, so it's not out of the blue.

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes