• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Onhold Love Inn [v0.1.5] [croco_nsfw]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

kasztan

May 6, 2018
I can't leave this room, after going into it

1685518396799.png

It triggers the scene of a fucking couple, but sometimes they appear inside the wall/wardrobe. And as i said earlier, i can't leave.

1685518497074.png

croco_nsfw

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2022
The error was actually about my drivers, and they are up to date, but I'm not a big computer guy so I'm not really sure what "drivers" actually are. I don't know what graphics card I'm using, either. As for Windows, it's Windows 7.

I guess it is entirely possible my PC just isn't up to the task. I hope that's not the case, since I'd love to give this game a try, but I'm not sure what to do if it is.
Oh so you had a drivers error? Could you screenshot me the error? Drivers are just the software your hardware uses to function. If you'd prefer, I could also answer through Discord. Hope there's a solution!

I was thinking YuYu Hakasho.
Love YuYu Hakusho. Also heavily based on Love Hina!

How to trigger her event?

Also the relationship level indicator is getting more and more beyond the bar as i get more points.
Go to sleep and pass some time in onsen or your bedroom, and then you'll go automatically to work. You will trigger some events through work in the future, I'll be sure to clarify that.
The bug is fixed in the build I'm uploading.

I can't leave this room, after going into it
It triggers the scene of a fucking couple, but sometimes they appear inside the wall/wardrobe. And as i said earlier, i can't leave.
Oops sorry about that! I was working on an event and forgot to undo it for release. Let me upload a hotfix.

Reactions: Redelin

croco_nsfw

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2022
Love Inn [0.1.1] - Hotfix

Fixed the maximum mood you can get with a character.
Fixed an event triggering causing you to not being able to advance in Keiko's room.

Win: - - -

Last edited:
Reactions: kemcbg

magistrate

Feb 2, 2019
This game looks interesting, but it badly needs a frame limiter and better optimization. A game this simple should not be maxing out a Vega 64.

Reactions: Doctor Shark

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
What the heck? My 3060 went to 72°C for less than a minute, it's not normal at all.
For reference, I played Сyberpunk on Ultra settings with medium shadows and it can get up to 65°C hot.
Unless it's fixed, I'm not going to play it.

croco_nsfw

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2022
This game looks interesting, but it badly needs a frame limiter and better optimization. A game this simple should not be maxing out a Vega 64.
What the heck? My 3060 went to 72°C for less than a minute, it's not normal at all.
For reference, I played Сyberpunk on Ultra settings with medium shadows and it can get up to 65°C hot.
Unless it's fixed, I'm not going to play it.
Yeah you are right, to be honest I didn't plan to look into performance until much later in development, but I've checked and it also maxed my graphics card.

I redid some things, checked Vsync (I disabled it months ago to check some things and forgot about it) and usage went down to 30%. For reference, I'm using a Radeon 6950. Next update I'll have it on by default, I'm adding an options menu so you can change it, including the FPS limiter. Thanks for the feedback!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveInn-0.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Poundra'Mari

Sep 26, 2020
Graphically, the game is really beautiful, and the chara-design is awesome but clearly this is a very very early access. Below I bug? I encounter.
Hard to quit a room when someone is in front of the entrance.
1685551759632.png
Also, It's very out of character to have our MC jerking off while he's sniffing a pantie. I was hoping to get a crossover with Yu Yu Hakusho and Love Hina.

croco_nsfw

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2022
Graphically, the game is really beautiful, and the chara-design is awesome but clearly this is a very very early access. Below I bug? I encounter.
Hard to quit a room when someone is in front of the entrance.

Also, It's very out of character to have our MC jerking off while he's sniffing a pantie. I was hoping to get a crossover with Yu Yu Hakusho and Love Hina.
It's in a very early stage yes, I strongly recommend if you want a better experience to wait a bit more (in a year hopefully it'll be much more fleshed out), you'll enjoy it more.

And that event was actually the first I did! So I understand it might be a bit random. The more dialogue I do of them, the more I establish their personalities, and come back to these places where they don't feel like themselves. Having said that, it will be certainly be more naughty than any of those anime XD But I get you yeah.
I appreciate the feedback!

Reactions: Poundra'Mari

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I like the art, but the tags and previews suggest no sex yet, so I'm just gonna post-to-watch.

I keep tellin' people, but you've gotta wait for more than 2 H scenes to release, even a really early stage alpha.

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
That's what happens, the game doesn't work for me and I don't know the reason, is there a solution?'
ScreenShot_20230601111937.png

croco_nsfw

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2022
This game makes my graphics card stay at 100% and my pc goes absolutely wild with all fans going full speed.
Yeah right now vsync is turned off. I've already implemented an options menu along with other options so now graphic cards don't go berserk (mine went from 100% to 30%). Will be out soon.

That's what happens, the game doesn't work for me and I don't know the reason, is there a solution?'
Could you tell me your Windows version? Are your graphic drivers up to date?

croco_nsfw

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2022
remind me of the love hina game thou
The Love Hina dreamcast games are the main inspiration for the graphics yeah! I've liked Love Hina for so many years now.

WOOOOOOOOOOO I have been waitin' for this day for a hot minute!
Can't wait to see it's further progress
Thank you for your continued enthusiasm Pine! Keeps me motivated to read your messages <3
Slowly but surely we'll have a good, fleshed out game.

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
hm very strange game I start the exe and the new game and it only says Monday and the date at the top and the background remains gray and nothing else happens does anyone have an idea so the game cannot be played

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes