boobifaz

May 25, 2023
came across this game yesterday and find it really awesome. is it really abandoned? that would be truly a loss

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Man, why do I play games that are abandoned? Am I a masochist or what? I don't learn, the same thing happened to me with come inside, why do games that are so good and better than 80% of the games on this site end up abandoned? (rhetorical question)

what a shitty world

• Sad
Reactions: Hadgar

19o8

Oct 7, 2018
i do not understand i checked the whole thread a lot of people ask for the assets if someone can share it no one answer xD are the dazmodels like custom? if yes how it comes people have it?

Moose_Tracks

Oct 12, 2017
i do not understand i checked the whole thread a lot of people ask for the assets if someone can share it no one answer xD are the dazmodels like custom? if yes how it comes people have it?
All the models are heavily customized and I'm sure no one has the original recipes, other than the creator himself. Any models you see posted by others is their attempt at mimicking the cast to the best of their abilities.

19o8

Oct 7, 2018
All the models are heavily customized and I'm sure no one has the original recipes, other than the creator himself. Any models you see posted by others is their attempt at mimicking the cast to the best of their abilities.
i wish someone who have the skills could share their version of the models

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
If he's really serious about maybe continue this game someday, he should give sign of life on his Patreon ;)
With the amount of content already in game now they could release on Steam in EA and make some coin for development.... we can but dream.

• Hey there
Reactions: 4rotciv8
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes