19o8

Oct 7, 2018
are you guys high or something the game been abandoned ..........=_=
Thread Updated: 2020-03-31
3 YEARS
I know it's Sad and I hope someone take the game and Make it live again, this Game Still In my Fav games Folder with the VeqvilsLittleXmasGift-pc zip
im ready if someone wants to join and recreate this game!!

HueksYuuki

Aug 6, 2019
I am so absolutely sad that this game has been Abandoned. VeqVil has made some of my most favorite characters ; world and idea with this game.

If there is anyone out there that we can petition to take over the project and follow the same art direction then please, I'd gladly support them Monthly for this.

This game was great, characters were absolutely stunning as well, I'd definitely want it to be kept alive...

Mookey

Nov 13, 2017
I just saw a post from someone who still has this game as their signature and so I checked again, just in case. Some games have been abandoned for a long time and then suddenly revived. It's rare, but it happens. This was also one of my very favorites as the story was building up to be something fantastic, which is what keeps me going. I am still keeping this one in the back of my mind just in case it ever does get revived (or remade by fans???).

Reactions: SANTINO the great

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
I just saw a post from someone who still has this game as their signature and so I checked again, just in case. Some games have been abandoned for a long time and then suddenly revived. It's rare, but it happens. This was also one of my very favorites as the story was building up to be something fantastic, which is what keeps me going. I am still keeping this one in the back of my mind just in case it ever does get revived (or remade by fans???).
you say you saw signature I still have the game in my fav folder
and I hope that someone Do Remade Game for it or Remake for the Rest of the story

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Indeed. 56 pplz are still giving money to this guy is absolutely insane. Even if it's $1, Dude is still getting paid for doing NOTHING. Patreon shouldn't tolerate this.

Reactions: MAD6999

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Indeed. 56 pplz are still giving money to this guy is absolutely insane. Even if it's $1, Dude is still getting paid for doing NOTHING. Patreon shouldn't tolerate this.
Why should they not when they get what is it now...40% or something? They simply don't care, payments remember, are completely voluntary.

Reactions: MAD6999
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes