burlax12

Mar 5, 2019
This game was one my first few AVN games years and years ago. A complete newbie in this field, but man, this game captivated me from the beginning. Sad to see what it has become (or rather hasn't become).

Jul 24, 2021
Whenever you see a dev say the project is "ON-HOLD" just run don't trust it... i remember people saying he abandoned it and stuff but he denied that and said its just on hold well screw this :/
....Whatever just gonna download it again I missed the characters its been so long xD

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Thank you for thinking about it at least man it's sad to see games that could be one of the best be abandoned like this but nothing is perfect at some point everything ends.

Reactions: Rawrhaider

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Keep checking in from time to time, hoping to see this great game being continued. If not in game form, how about in story form? Seems to me as a story that wants to be told.
Man, it's so good to see that I'm not the only one with hope, I believe that some hero will appear to bring this game to life again or Dev himself will be able to perform some miracle and come back with everything.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Man, it's so good to see that I'm not the only one with hope, I believe that some hero will appear to bring this game to life again or Dev himself will be able to perform some miracle and come back with everything.
It would be be nice to see this game come back, but sadly trying to identify all the character models is one thing, then to know where the story was going, and being able to recreate it in ren'py. Its sad the devs of these games don't release the characters, and even a script for someone to try and finish it.

Fraxo

Jul 2, 2017
I assume there would be plenty of people willing to help within the community with the needed experience. A collab between the orginal maker and artists and coders for instance. On the other hand I can understand if the maker doesn't want to let go of their baby.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It would be be nice to see this game come back, but sadly trying to identify all the character models is one thing, then to know where the story was going, and being able to recreate it in ren'py. Its sad the devs of these games don't release the characters, and even a script for someone to try and finish it.
You're right about the characters but about the story it makes sense because if were to do it anyway it would screw everything up.:cry:

Man, if they at least released the scripts there wouldn't be so many abandoned games, I mean like we see today, I just know it would be nice to see some Dev's pass on their games to those who want to continue... and possibly make it even better! I say this because if I were in their shoes I would do this without charging anything.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
You're right about the characters but about the story it makes sense because if were to do it anyway it would screw everything up.:cry:

Man, if they at least released the scripts there wouldn't be so many abandoned games, I mean like we see today, I just know it would be nice to see some Dev's pass on their games to those who want to continue... and possibly make it even better! I say this because if I were in their shoes I would do this without charging anything.
And even for us that enjoying doing fan art for these games, we would love to be able to even just do that, to offer the people who enjoy these game something. Even if its just a render of your favorite characters.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
And even for us that enjoying doing fan art for these games, we would love to be able to even just do that, to offer the people who enjoy these game something. Even if its just a render of your favorite characters.
I'm glad there are art creators, man, for me it's much more than just a render, because in many games sexual content takes a long time, especially in slow burning games.
That's why I always make a point of thanking artists with their beautiful art, they are a good remedy for everything, including blue balls.:LOL:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes