babadunde

May 31, 2017
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: JoeKent

aobasenzoku

Jun 19, 2018
Not easy as it looks, Veq made very unique charachters, they aren't created like for example like Being a dik, a Lot of the charachters in BaDIK there use Auoure as base model, here however he used multipule models and made them beautiful in their own way. Best an artist can do is make the charachters very similar. But it won't be them exactly and you'll see that
I see.. I'm not a game developer.. I wouldn't know the details on that.. Indeed the models in L&S are unique and that's one of the reason why people love the game.. Hopefully there's someone who good enough at copy the model come out with an idea to continue the story.. I can guarantee it will be a top game again and the dev can gain lot of subscribers

Sorath

Jan 11, 2023
this game was neat , any info about a possible comeback? i mean, 631 pages of an abandoned game if not is milgy city must be good

Reactions: naldon

Empty mind

Mar 4, 2023
i clicked on "abandoned" and download some games (as always i do) this game is one of them, play it till the end, and then now i feel like im stuck (its a really good story):confused: , i search to find that it has been discontinued for 2 years, i saw his note and how he was suffering but 2 years :unsure:??? and Patreon still available, bro what a shame, anyway i hope you will come back.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
i clicked on "abandoned" and download some games (as always i do) this game is one of them, play it till the end, and then now i feel like im stuck (its a really good story):confused: , i search to find that it has been discontinued for 2 years, i saw his note and how he was suffering but 2 years :unsure:??? and Patreon still available, bro what a shame, anyway i hope you will come back.
this not the only great game that Been abandoned there is other Two Games That Got great story .Our Fate & Chains Pleasure

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes