• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Does anyone else have this problem? I found two of the three switches (lamp in the backyard, basement) and clicked on the books to get the key. Nothing happened. Went upstairs, clicked on the laptop and, nothing happened. Came downstairs, clicked on the book and I think that I can see the edge of a key. However, I can't click it. Any solutions? Thanks.
KNOWN BUG: you MUST NOT click on your father's portrait in your bedroom.

Reactions: JJsworld

Dredguard

Jul 28, 2018
Anyone know if this is going to receive an update anytime soon this is one of my favorites and development seems to have stalled

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
maybe in the next month he starts again with more updates. at the time he dont have much time. (Personal Issues)
so Like the most guys here i cant wait to see the next update. And hope that the Updates comes more frequently. still one of the best games. here overall.

Kazy

Feb 3, 2018
I've played a lot of these games.....this one is EASY in top 3 of all time.I just hope for a lot of updates.

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
could give us an advance of images especially of the mother mmmmm
Noooo! I wouldn't be able to resist clicking the spoiler tag.

I've often thought about volunteering to help test or code for developers but it would have to be a game I'm not interested in. I'd hate to always to be spoiled before the complete release.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
what is the code to the keypad
I'm struggling to remember where this keypad is. Suffice to say, just about anything you're supposed to be able to access is somewhere in the game. You might have missed it, unless this is the wrong game for your question.
I've had a few pints, so I can't remember clearly enough.

dd209

Aug 2, 2017
I'm struggling to remember where this keypad is. Suffice to say, just about anything you're supposed to be able to access is somewhere in the game. You might have missed it, unless this is the wrong game for your question.
I've had a few pints, so I can't remember clearly enough.
Not sure you're supposed to be able to access it yet. After taking the laptop to JJ you get the "Work in Progress" objective to meet with his hacker friend. When I click on the pad the MC just says he doesn't want to lock it by accident and should find the password first.

edit: Assuming we're taking about the keypad to the hidden room.

asdafasdfda

Jun 17, 2018
My virus program (Bitdefender) is showing this as malware when I try to open the game (the MEGA download for PC). Should I be concerned or is this normal for some reason?

asdafasdfda

Jun 17, 2018
Well, that sucks. Every time I try to unpack it now it is telling me I don't have the rights to do it. I even restored it from quarantine and disabled my virus program.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
My virus program (Bitdefender) is showing this as malware when I try to open the game (the MEGA download for PC). Should I be concerned or is this normal for some reason?
Any time you unsure about viruses, just upload the file at . 6X antivirus checks it :D

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
It seems like if choose sis and mom route, we cant see the massage with lotion scene? am i missing something or it is like that or a bug?

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes