JaxXxon

Apr 28, 2018
I hope very soon. The current version has a huge cliffhanger.

What path do you guys suggest playing? Does something block something else? I thought I would go best with the Amy and Carol path but compared to only Carol (the only two paths I have tried yet) this lacks "interesting scenes" if you catch my drift.
Is there anything I probably have missed and you would advise me to try?

Overall thank you very much for this great game. I enjoy the story a lot and the characters and animations look really nice. There could be some minor improvements gameplay wise but that's nothing dramatic.

Reactions: Palanto

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I hope very soon. The current version has a huge cliffhanger.

What path do you guys suggest playing? Does something block something else? I thought I would go best with the Amy and Carol path but compared to only Carol (the only two paths I have tried yet) this lacks "interesting scenes" if you catch my drift.
Is there anything I probably have missed and you would advise me to try?

Overall thank you very much for this great game. I enjoy the story a lot and the characters and animations look really nice. There could be some minor improvements gameplay wise but that's nothing dramatic.
Yep but you know how it is, concentrating on one woman is easier than on two, so in that case you'll get a reward later but I guess it will be worth the effort ;)

Gameplay improvements are planned, like a map "button" that brings you to the map without going through all the rooms of the current location ;)

Reactions: JaxXxon

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Just making sure. I played yhrough till the cliffhanger when the neighbors find u outside.
I haven't gotten any scenes worthwhile....did i miss something or we just not there yet?

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Pretty dumb question but does the choice of your "speciality" matter and if, how so?
Im talking about a choice when you get to choose if you want to be able to
1.Manipulate like your father
2.Do you want to be athletic
3.And 3rd i think is if you want to be tehnical
What do those mean

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Pretty dumb question but does the choice of your "speciality" matter and if, how so?
What do those mean
It matters because when you chose manipulate you will do better submission route and can learn more about your father's past, find map with hidden places in your house which your father made and other stuff.
When you go fit route you are able to run with mira, do sports with other people, meditate.. to be stronger..., you can make your own gang with 2 guys from pizza store, you're more attractive to women.
And in tech route you can spy on people (like your neighbours), you can hack someone pc, you will propably be able to blackmail people, maybe corruption route and things.
Some things aren't in game yet but they propably will be added, maybe something new will be added you now game still in development.
I'm not sure if I said everthing maybe I missed something. I hope I made it more clear to you ;)

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
What do those mean
It matters because when you chose manipulate you will do better submission route and can learn more about your father's past, find map with hidden places in your house which your father made and other stuff.
When you go fit route you are able to run with mira, do sports with other people, meditate.. to be stronger..., you can make your own gang with 2 guys from pizza store, you're more attractive to women.
And in tech route you can spy on people (like your neighbours), you can hack someone pc, you will propably be able to blackmail people, maybe corruption route and things.
Some things aren't in game yet but they propably will be added, maybe something new will be added you now game still in development.
I'm not sure if I said everthing maybe I missed something. I hope I made it more clear to you ;)
Correct, but the system is being worked on by veqvil, at least that's what he said in here and on discord :) So this all might change in the future (as far as I understood he tries to remove the "choice" and make it possible for everyone to gain knowledge in all skills "if" you put the time into it)

hi
how does the EXTRA: Little Xmas Gift! works???
Extract the zip file, start the game, be happy? :)

johannes89

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
this was probably the best game ive played really enjoyed the story line and my channel took a huge hit with this gameplay

GaLaLa05

Thank you.9527
Donor
Oct 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Short status update

(This is just a render I think I posted somewhere before, but it's better than nothing xD)
Just wanted to give a short info on the game progress! I finally finished moving to my new place and got my PC running again. Still I can't say when I will release 0.07. I know the extra long wait sucks and therefore I announced not to charge the next month back then (I will pause my patreon page on the 30th to skip the charging "wave"). In general though I'm quite happy with the content/planned content for this update so far and I hope you will like it ;)

That's it, time to get back to work, after that whole moving mess.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes