sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Mby one of the staff members can add this to the OP? So new players don't have to ask this constantly.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
So ordinarily I'd love a character based walkthrough, but since this looks like a linear story where everything's happening at once, are there any walkthroughs combined? Where it goes decision by decision as opposed to having to jump between the character paths?

Reactions: CaptMorgan76

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
@veqvil be carefull when making polls... another good dev made a poll, and it turned into a tie, and now he has to make both contents in the same update...
non-veqvil people, don't try this!

Dadboii

Feb 28, 2018
After JJ bought it and threw it away
Come back next day to take it out the trash

There was a bug before where clicking in the store front was impossible
And so was grabbing the picture in the store bathroom
But there was a fixed Android version for that

Maybe u still have the old one

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Everybody, stop asking questions about the Android port. It's unofficial. Wherever you grabbed it should be where you ask the questions. In other words, not this thread.
I thought the threat of Admin warnings would have been enough... I mean, look at the Milfy City thread. People got warned over asking about the apk version of that. The thread also had to be locked pending update because of all the nonsense.

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
Yo tengo la versión nueva pero nosé como agarrar la botella de aceite
It will be in the trash can at the computer shop after JJ goes grocery shopping.

*For future reference:
From F95 General Rules thread: "We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if its not in English."

Also, there is a search function in upper right corner just under your login name. Type in what you are searching for then click on either "Search this thread only" or "Search this forum only"... then click [Search] or press [Enter].

Bienvenido a F95 (Very rusty, but welcome to F95).

modmuq

Jun 26, 2018
please ...who knows when the next update...Im dying from waiting ..I cant wait any more

dd209

Aug 2, 2017
please ...who knows when the next update...Im dying from waiting ..I can wait any more
There's no projected release date (as of Aug 26th update), but if we look at his old posts from before the problems, he seemed to think it was possible to get it out within 1-2 months. Considering the personal problems he ran into, moving, and the fact he cancelled one month of patreon to make up for getting very little done, I'd say end of the month/start of October would be reasonable as the latest possible timeframe.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes