asdafasdfda

Jun 17, 2018
Well, I found a way around it, Bitdefender wanted to block a lot of files in the renpy folder and the .exe file. Virustotal actually says that 2 out of 66 virus programs detected it as virus, though I guess I can live with the other 64 not detecting it. Hope I don't regret this.

dd209

Aug 2, 2017
It seems like if choose sis and mom route, we cant see the massage with lotion scene? am i missing something or it is like that or a bug?
Same problem. Seemed like the sequence of events prevents you from grabbing the massage lotion? Didn't seem to matter to advancing your relationship with her overall, luckily.

Dodelig

Feb 13, 2018
"Full massage" was to be an exclusive scene for the mother route, but a bug made it happen on the mother/sister route too.

Maybe this has been fixed?

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
"Full massage" was to be an exclusive scene for the mother route, but a bug made it happen on the mother/sister route too.

Maybe this has been fixed?
Yes, it's mentioned in the changelog. Which you should always read before asking, "X did Y last version but now Z is happening, why?".

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
A place where people look for answers instead of just asking?

Maybe in the next century. :eazyHype:XD
I already read and knew the answer.. i just want to confirm it by asking, so i am not mistaken for anything.. cause i would like a harem route with that lotion scene too if possible

chuangshiren

Aug 4, 2018
With the next update, I hope it can make the popular section and then we can have a dedicated walkthrough thread. Currently too many people are asking same stupid questions that are all covered in the existing walkthrough. It’s really annoying.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
With the next update, I hope it can make the popular section and then we can have a dedicated walkthrough thread. Currently too many people are asking same stupid questions that are all covered in the existing walkthrough. It’s really annoying.
yeah, yeah Mr. Know everything

Dadboii

Feb 28, 2018
He is right y'know
Even if ppl don't want to use the walkthrough for reasons..
They obviously also don't use the search function to see if their question wasn't asked and answered 10 times already

Prithvi1209

Jul 7, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My friend i am sorry if this is answered already but i am not able to pick up the massage oil bottle... i am playing on android version... please let me know hoe to get the bottle. I dont know if this is available with some specific route... thanks in advance... cheers

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
My friend i am sorry if this is answered already but i am not able to pick up the massage oil bottle... i am playing on android version... please let me know hoe to get the bottle. I dont know if this is available with some specific route... thanks in advance... cheers
My friend,
  • Android version is not by Veq (the dev), but fan made and with bugs such as not being able to collect the massage oil
  • the oil is obtainable in every path, but only useful for the Carol only path
Cheers!

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes