bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Carol has no submission path...

Just checked, last time I answered this question is already 2 pages ago.

Now I'm eagerly waiting for someone to ask again why Carol has no nude massage anymore.
Hi sir, I see you are knowledgeable about the game, could you tell me why Carol has no nude massage in the current build, sir? :test:

Reactions: Palanto

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
i hope patreon did change his mind about lily and a sex scene with her :'(
He hasn't and he won't. Not his thing. Why should he invest his time is something that doesn't interest him? People need to lay off and let the man tell his story his way. If you want futa girls in a game, go and write one yourself. How many times does Veq have to say this is a no, its a no, it will always be a no. He doesn't want to do that.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Probably should ask Palanto what the plans for her going forward are since it seems to be their game at this point. :tf:

gendruil

Jun 4, 2017
and while you're at it, you could ask where the mom nude massage went and why the game keeps throwing out errors when you load the 0.3 save :)

on a more serious note: veqvil will not make any futastuff with lilly. but we will get to do naughty stuff to her after her surgery right? right? right? i mean c'mon that would be waste of a hottie, and wasting things is a no go!

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
and while you're at it, you could ask where the mom nude massage went and why the game kepps throwing out errors when you load the 0.3 save :)

on a more serious note: veqvil will not make any futastuff with lilly. but we will get to naughty stuff to her after her surgery right? right? right? i mean c'mon that would be waste of a hottie, and wasting things is a no go!
About Lilly: The boy, the girl - what, in the ass, the difference?)))))))XD

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018

Now I'm eagerly waiting for someone to ask again why Carol has no nude massage anymore.
I did Carol and Amy path but didn't see Carol nude massage. She was wearing a damn cloth. I played according to walkthrough

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
On this thread, that is almost a pinned post...

Reactions: Palanto

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018

Sorry Barioz I try to go back atleast 5 pages but most likey missed it.

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
But I'm still wondering if the blue books in the entrance way are useful to me on the mom/daughter route. I' unable to doing anything with them.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Sorry Barioz I try to go back atleast 5 pages but most likey missed it.
But I'm still wondering if the blue books in the entrance way are useful to me on the mom/daughter route. I' unable to doing anything with them.
I don't get it, you had one task, go back to page 324 and look for my post. Point 3 gives you the answer....

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes