Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Maybe she's like the Barons wife, that she needs it once a day. She's been without a male in the house for a while now and since her son' come back she's feeling the urges that she lost when her husband died. Maybe
I'd like to add, that (if you go psy route) you find out that 'dad' experimented with sex and drugs @secrethomelab, how did you think he tested his theories and on whom? Now imagine, Carol is an recovering alcoholic and suddenly the liquor store takes up residence across the hall and starts advertising it right in her face... she thirsty :p

Reactions: Hadgar

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
Great game so far. My only request as I've seen many references to vampires is please don't introduce them. I really hope you don't spoil the game by idk making them have different forms or whatever. I request to let the Barons stay humans with superpowers. If you had no intention of introducing the vampires, then well and good.
Also I found out couple of typos. Its not at all a problem for me, but since I love this game and I'm sure you want it to be perfect I felt obliged to tell it. The past tense of teach is 'taught' and not teached. I think its said when Caitlyn tells MC how her dad 'teached' her to fight. Also its 'perfume' instead of 'parfume'. As I said, I have no problem with it, but I felt you should know, if you've missed it.
dude don't you realize that they can't be just '' normal humans with superpowers '' ? Are you reading this story right ? in the last update it was said that they have been living for centuries maybe they aren't '' vampires '' but they aren't just humans with superpowers either

Seb pull

Jun 30, 2018
I always ask myself how guys like you imagine game development works. Or how you even survive in real life. Do you think he has a button he presses and it's done?

If I would give you a task right now and then I immediately ask you to tell me the exact time when you will be done, wouldn't you think that question is stupid because you simply can't tell yet?
I always ask myself how guys like you imagine game development works. Or how you even survive in real life. Do you think he has a button he presses and it's done?

If I would give you a task right now and then I immediately ask you to tell me the exact time when you will be done, wouldn't you think that question is stupid because you simply can't tell yet?
Jeez No, i am actually working on a visual novel myself(ik this isn't one ) and i asked him assuming that he does have a date because the devs that i know usually set a goal for themselves to finish the update on time !

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
dude don't you realize that they can't be just '' normal humans with superpowers '' ? Are you reading this story right ? in the last update it was said that they have been living for centuries maybe they aren't '' vampires '' but they aren't just humans with superpowers either
What I meant is that I would dislike any change in their appearance. For example: if they had a vampire form or something like that. I just expressed my desired that the character's physical characteristics stay humanoid.

Reactions: Naxus

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
What I meant is that I would dislike any change in their appearance. For example: if they had a vampire form or something like that. I just expressed my desired that the character's physical characteristics stay humanoid.
well, then I agree with you on this. Actually I don't have a problem with them having a '' true vampire form '' as long as it's not something super exaggerated, but I don't think Velqvil would do that, at least not at this point in the story. there are still many things to explain first.

Reactions: Naxus and Floga

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Sorry..
Why are all eyes yellow, and one - red? is there an explanation?
Two reds actually. Even the father Aiden has red eyes. I'm guessing it has something to do with the genes of Elementals. Maybe red eye fragments give a certain power and yellow fragments give certain other power. It's also noteworthy that behaviour of people who have similar eye fragments are similar. Eg: Aiden and Caityln are similar and different from Elise and Mira

Reactions: Naxus and a.i.w.a.

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Two reds actually. Even the father Aiden has red eyes. I'm guessing it has something to do with the genes of Elementals. Maybe red eye fragments give a certain power and yellow fragments give certain other power. It's also noteworthy that behaviour of people who have similar eye fragments are similar. Eg: Aiden and Caityln are similar and different from Elise and Mira

I do not remember Aiden's red eyes .. meeting in the cafe - yellow, photo on the yacht - yellow .. remind me when he had red eyes?

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
I do not remember Aiden's red eyes .. meeting in the cafe - yellow, photo on the yacht - yellow .. remind me when he had red eyes?
I might be mistaken but the MC mentions that Aiden and Caitlyn have same eye colour when fighting with Caitlyn. Caityln also agrees but says they have blue eyes because she thinks he is normal

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes