Seguidilla

Feb 8, 2018
Guys a question for you, there was a task in quest log. I didn't manage to trigger the event, it is "face with Carol about your relationship" or something like that. Is there any way?

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Guys a question for you, there was a task in quest log. I didn't manage to trigger the event, it is "face with Carol about your relationship" or something like that. Is there any way?
The mentioned quest only occurs on Carol love path and you can progress it after Amy is back from the hospital.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Hey vevqil if you are reading this, do you have an exact date for the update ?
I always ask myself how guys like you imagine game development works. Or how you even survive in real life. Do you think he has a button he presses and it's done?

If I would give you a task right now and then I immediately ask you to tell me the exact time when you will be done, wouldn't you think that question is stupid because you simply can't tell yet?

gendruil

Jun 4, 2017
i consider to start a betting-pool
What's happening first?

1. Veqvil drops the game because he wants to fullfil his dream and becomes a writer for mexican telenovelas

2. palanto getting an ulcerated stomach because he's still responding nice to questions that don't deserve it

3. barioz finally snapping and getting a banned from f95 because he read the 5000. request for a WT

place your bets ladies =D

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
What's happening first?

1. Veqvil drops the game because he wants to fullfil his dream and becomes a writer for mexican telenovelas

2. palanto getting an ulcerated stomach because he's still responding nice to questions that don't deserve it

3. barioz finally snapping and getting a banned from f95 because he read the 5000. request for a WT

Actually Palanto already wrote a cynical, mean comment this weekend. So the bet isn't up to date anymore. ;)

Oh, and I don't mind the questions for a WT since I don't write it/them anymore. :p

Reactions: Vibescu and Palanto

gendruil

Jun 4, 2017
Actually Palanto already wrote a cynical, mean comment this weekend. So the bet isn't up to date anymore. ;)

Oh, and I don't mind the questions for a WT since I don't write it/them anymore. :p
ok so i'll just merge 2+3 into palanto or you snap due to stupid questions!

these questions always remind me of my 3rd grade teacher who used to say there are no dumb questions. oh boy how terribly wrong she was xD

Reactions: Palanto

Seguidilla

Feb 8, 2018
The mentioned quest only occurs on Carol love path and you can progress it after Amy is back from the hospital.
Well I am on both paths, psychology Amy submission, and Carol submission, let's see what will happen in upcoming updates...

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
You already love this game (seeing as how we're on page 326) and many of you became patrons, but there's always room for more. That way, you will support this fine creator and get direct messages like this:

Short progress update, upcoming changes to rewards
Patrons only
Jul 2 at 12:08am
Hey guys, since I'm still early in the development and there isn't much to talk about, I still decided to give you guys a short update on how things are going. This one will be quite short though.

The new workflow

The "new" workflow (going scene after scene) does meet the expectations and besides making things way more organized, it's also delivering some kind of accomplishments on the way, since I "finish" something early on. Don't know how to describe it but it feels really good to move on from one scene to the other (feels way more productive as well).

For now all I can do is keep up the pace and depending on how much I will get done next week, I can give a little more information what 0.07 will be all about and what you can expect.

In short: The focus is more on the content side as well as adult content progression!

Rewards overhaul

The other thing I want to announce early on, is that the rewards will be overhauled next month! I don't have any details but I'm currently not happy with how I handle and (not) deliver rewards.

Currently, I'm interested in implementing rewards into the game rather add some "disconnected" renders to the gallery-channels. This way all the time spend on gallery rewards could also improve the game. Unfortunately this may force me to deliver different game versions, but then again that's kinda the same as having an exclusive gallery. These are all thoughts and everything can be subject to change.

So far I can't say what exactly is going to happen but I will keep an eye on that. For this month I will stick with the old rewards and also try to bring up more polls for outfits etc.

Removed many patreon post renders

As some of you guys might have noticed, I removed quite a lot of renders from the older patreon posts to keep things within patreon terms. I'm sorry for the inconvenience!

And that's it already for today, again I will have more information on the next post as I know more about my progression and pace creating 0.07. If there are any question message me in discord, I'm online everyday!

See you next week. ;)

losthero360

Jan 17, 2018
kiss my ass that your bad at this most of the time there is practically nothing but sex. This is one of those games that i like the story more then the bitches you get to fuck

Reactions: Ronoc19

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
What's happening first?

Well now that you merged 2 and 3 I guess I'll bet for 2 getting a ban for exploding in here one day :D

Reactions: UncleVT and bas

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
I wondering if I missed something having to do with the blue books by the front door. When I click on them it just tells me there interesting... and when I check the computer there's no info on them.
My progress is at the point where Amy is doing better, gave mom massage ( no action though ) and I've been investigating the Barons . So I was wondering if why I can't access them is because I choose fitness and not tech. Also doing M/D route.

gendruil

Jun 4, 2017
and you should try them all! afaik you won't get everything on just one playthrough. but to fix you on maybe start with fitness/ mom love route. after 0.5 you won't need the walkthrough because the questlog does the job fine for now (and you probably won't get a new one because barioz is meddling with my bettingpool)

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Well I am on both paths, psychology Amy submission, and Carol submission, let's see what will happen in upcoming updates...
Carol has no submission path...

I wondering if I missed something having to do with the blue books by the front door. When I click on them it just tells me there interesting... and when I check the computer there's no info on them.
My progress is at the point where Amy is doing better, gave mom massage ( no action though ) and I've been investigating the Barons . So I was wondering if why I can't access them is because I choose fitness and not tech. Also doing M/D route.
Just checked, last time I answered this question is already 2 pages ago.

Now I'm eagerly waiting for someone to ask again why Carol has no nude massage anymore.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes