Oct 28, 2017
The plot is getting good man. I'm not gonna lie. I'm rubbing my hands like Birdman for this next update. Mira is my favorite so far. I like the whole she acts like she doesn't like me, but secretly does thing. Only thing I'd fix is just have a navigation bar of the different rooms and map section like Man of the House. Just be easier. I can't complain. This plot is great, I can't wait to see what the Barons and the MC are.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Bug? i played with my chosen name till end of 0.5 after rushing in the hospital my MC is called so:
upload_2018-6-29_18-21-29.png

and a other question:

the first time in this kind of games i have chosen the fitness perk/trait (my last playthrough was psycology) and now i can get the swtich behind the painting. i cant research for it, my laptop dont show me an option.

can it be, there are only 2/3 swtiches availible atm in the game? in the old version i wasnt able to get the switch in the basement...

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Another thing: it would be really cool to know what perk/trait is choosen. should be showed in the description for the savefile or at least in the questlog as title.

Seguidilla

Feb 8, 2018
Another thing: it would be really cool to know what perk/trait is choosen. should be showed in the description for the savefile or at least in the questlog as title.
Caitlyn is different personality, she always calls you as "Amy's brother", so no bug there.
2nd there are 3 switches on this update. Find them through blueprint in the attic. One in the cellar behind glasses of wines, one behind the painting which you can open with knife, last one in the garden under the broken lightning.
I chose Psychology to get more scenes with Amy.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Bug? i played with my chosen name till end of 0.5 after rushing in the hospital my MC is called so:
View attachment 118667

and a other question:

the first time in this kind of games i have chosen the fitness perk/trait (my last playthrough was psycology) and now i can get the swtich behind the painting. i cant research for it, my laptop dont show me an option.

can it be, there are only 2/3 swtiches availible atm in the game? in the old version i wasnt able to get the switch in the basement...
  1. Please no double posts, you can always edit your last post if there are no new after yours.
  2. Why should it be a bug? You play as Amy's brother, it's Caitlyn's own way to call you.
  3. As it was already explained a lot before, there is a bug that blocks the research for fitness and technology spec. It happens when you've clicked on the picture frame of the father in MC's room before.
  4. In 0.5 the switch quest wasn't really supposed to be implemented as you can't complete it. In 0.6 you can activate all 3 switches, but the quest is still not completable, you just get a bit more dialogue with JJ.
  5. Please invest a bit of time and read the thread for answers.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes