Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Another thing: it would be really cool to know what perk/trait is choosen. should be showed in the description for the savefile or at least in the questlog as title.
Quite the good idea, but it won't be like that, wait for veqs next update maybe it's becoming a little clearer as to "why not" ;)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
You're like the designated "evil teaser" Palanto. You drop tidbits, people ask for clarification and then you pull the "well, I only help out, so I don't really know"

It's a game between you and veq to torture fans. But I see through it, mister!

Reactions: Palanto

Gagi114

Jun 24, 2017
Can U get the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if U choose Carol and Amy love path or is it exclusive 2 Carol's path only? I went with the 1st one and she's clothed.

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
Is it really so difficult to do anywhere in the beginning the choice of the path along which the hero will go !?
-way Carol-
-way Amy-
-way Carol and Amy-
Is it difficult to do this?

I'm confused

You wake up \ Advises you to visit your mother in the hospital \ You can not go there ... AAAA

Reactions: Draakaap23

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Is it really so difficult to do anywhere in the beginning the choice of the path along which the hero will go !?
-way Carol-
-way Amy-
-way Carol and Amy-
Is it difficult to do this?

I'm confused

You wake up \ Advises you to visit your mother in the hospital \ You can not go there ... AAAA
What?

First of all why should there be a "choice" like that, it's a game, not a playable walkthrough.
Second, you decide who you want to interact in what way with... so if you're overly lovely to mom you're probably going to end up on her love route, if you're the same to amy you'll end up on the mom and amy route.... whatever....

Yeah you wake up and you should visit your mother in the hospital... if you click on the big book with the question mark on it, it opens your questlog, if you click on "Active" in the left bottom corner it shows you all the currently active quests, if you then click on the questname in the list on the left side of the screen it will show you details... in those said details it says: "CHECK YOUR CELLPHONE IF MOM NEEDS SOMETHING" Soooooooooooooooooo best thing would be to try and kick in the front door of your house to get to the hospital of course, but another way would be to just go to your damn room and pick up your phone to check if there's a message or a missed call or if you can call or send a message with it.... well then the next step of the quest will be activated which tells you to go upstairs to the attic and get the clothes for mom... once you're there the MC will talk to himself saying: "Fuck damn I can't carry around that stuff with my small girlish hands... I need a military backpack for that..." Which you probably can figure out where to get it from yourself... if not... weeeeeelllll read a comic :)

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
What?

First of all why should there be a "choice" like that, it's a game, not a playable walkthrough.
Second, you decide who you want to interact in what way with... so if you're overly lovely to mom you're probably going to end up on her love route, if you're the same to amy you'll end up on the mom and amy route.... whatever....

Yeah you wake up and you should visit your mother in the hospital... if you click on the big book with the question mark on it, it opens your questlog, if you click on "Active" in the left bottom corner it shows you all the currently active quests, if you then click on the questname in the list on the left side of the screen it will show you details... in those said details it says: "CHECK YOUR CELLPHONE IF MOM NEEDS SOMETHING" Soooooooooooooooooo best thing would be to try and kick in the front door of your house to get to the hospital of course, but another way would be to just go to your damn room and pick up your phone to check if there's a message or a missed call or if you can call or send a message with it.... well then the next step of the quest will be activated which tells you to go upstairs to the attic and get the clothes for mom... once you're there the MC will talk to himself saying: "Fuck damn I can't carry around that stuff with my small girlish hands... I need a military backpack for that..." Which you probably can figure out where to get it from yourself... if not... weeeeeelllll read a comic :)
You go one way, in any dialogue,clik, and the direction has changed,you do not understand where you made a mistake...once I chose first and are further sure, the way is right.....even the choice of the movie, well, how do you guess....too, the choice of special effects does not affect the game, but what will the scenes

Reactions: Palanto

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
You go one way, in any dialogue,clik, and the direction has changed,you do not understand where you made a mistake...once I chose first and are further sure, the way is right.....even the choice of the movie, well, how do you guess
I don't think it's really hard to figure it out. Like if you plan to go on a love path with Carol, you would obviously kiss her when you return, you do not agree with her dating other men etc. It's pretty logical.

Also, at movie night both Carol and Amy speak about their favorite, so it's also really easy to guess which movie each one would prefer.

And btw, if you are not capable of making such relatively easy decisions, feel free to use the walkthrough. That's why it exists.

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
You go one way, in any dialogue,clik, and the direction has changed,you do not understand where you made a mistake...once I chose first and are further sure, the way is right.....even the choice of the movie, well, how do you guess....too, the choice of special effects does not affect the game, but what will the scenes
So, are you suggesting to implemend a stat screen which shows whose love / sub / ignore route you're on? I mean, it's pretty easy to distinguish in which pants you're trying to get... so if you ignore carol in every aspect, (when you come back home, compliment amy i.e. or be happy to see the family), don't give her a real kiss in your room the first night, don't stalk her in the bathroom, don't get the oil and so on and so on.... it's just ignoring her or allowing her to do whatever she wants... which would make you being not interested in that person at all... same with i.e. Mira, don't go jogging with her, or caitlyn don't greet her in the right way, click not interested... if you don't want amy either, you can just ignore her or treat her like you don't care much about her.... veqvil could add a stats screen to show which routes you're on but I think it's kinda less interesting that way..... There's always, like Barioz said, a walkthrough for stuff like that.

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
So, are you suggesting to implemend a stat screen which shows whose love / sub / ignore route you're on? I mean, it's pretty easy to distinguish in which pants you're trying to get... so if you ignore carol in every aspect, (when you come back home, compliment amy i.e. or be happy to see the family), don't give her a real kiss in your room the first night, don't stalk her in the bathroom, don't get the oil and so on and so on.... it's just ignoring her or allowing her to do whatever she wants... which would make you being not interested in that person at all... same with i.e. Mira, don't go jogging with her, or caitlyn don't greet her in the right way, click not interested... if you don't want amy either, you can just ignore her or treat her like you don't care much about her.... veqvil could add a stats screen to show which routes you're on but I think it's kinda less interesting that way..... There's always, like Barioz said, a walkthrough for stuff like that.
We did not understand each other a bit,but thanks for the answer

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
love the game, but kinda annoying that you can only do one thing per day and it doesn't even auto sleep its just that it tells you that you are to tired to do anything.

U

User_32285

love the game, but kinda annoying that you can only do one thing per day and it doesn't even auto sleep its just that it tells you that you are to tired to do anything.
I have never been able to do just one thing a day, you must be playing a different LaS game then me.......

samis

May 24, 2017
hiit's my first time with this game .is there any for v.06.1 or v.5 will do?

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Look in the first post. Two walkthroughs are available.

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
The walkthrough for v0.05 should be enough for now ;)

Reactions: samis
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes