• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well to me Amy truly dying and being out of the game seems a waste of too many interesting story lines at this moment, that are not easy to implement with another character. A harem or incest route without Amy in it would have way less complications or choices.

Now @veqvil might be mean enough to make Amy dying one of the choices in next update, that would have a major impact on routes you can pursue. This would need to open a whole separate path that players would want to play. Such a hard choice closing off a major route and exclusively playable if you make that choice would not seem to fit with his intention of making a harem feasible and would add highly to the complexity of the game for him while working on it.

Might be something that one can add after rest of game has been done possibly though, if Veqvil would not feel a need for another game at that time. :biggrin:

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
but but but wouldn't that be incest doing that with the mother of your sisters and future stepmom? :angel:
I was gonna go real gross, so set ya straight, I'm straight brother, but I was going to say.
Wait till he bent over and shove my massive member so far up his ass, that when the camera paned to his face, he would look like a unicorn.....Lol!! .....Peace!!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well if the supposition someone posted about Aiden and your Dad earlier would be true, she might be the only extended family in the bunch. :evilsmile:

Though another interesting twist could be of course if Aiden was not impotent at that time that you are actually Aidens son and Mira and Caitlyn daughters from your deceased father. Now how would be that for a twist? o_O Almost Soap like.:p

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Though another interesting twist could be of course if Aiden was not impotent at that time that you are actually Aidens sons and Mira and Caitlyn from your deceased father. Now how would be that for a twist? o_O Almost Soap like.:p
that would explan why he's so against you cuckholding him, but makes no sense with how hard he's shiping mira and the MC

Reactions: veqvil

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I was gonna go real gross, so set ya straight, I'm straight brother, but I was going to say.
Wait till he bent over and shove my massive member so far up his ass, that when the camera paned to his face, he would look like a unicorn.....Lol!! .....Peace!!
We were talking about Amy's future, how come we ended with your unicorn fantasy lol
I forbid you telling fairy tales here. :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Unless something about the Golden Eyes would make incest a bonus and they needed some fresh genes in the bloodlines for whatever reason. Then it might make sense to join his line and Elise's again after getting some fresh genes in.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
that would explan why he's so against you cuckholding him, but makes no sense with how hard he's shiping mira and the MC
We'll there is also the possibility that Aiden is in fact your father.....bear with me for a moment, what if your father's death is staged and he had a face change in the operating room instead, so he could switch to being with his second wife and daughters primarily........Makes you think..........Peace!!

Reactions: veqvil and DA22
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes