Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
We'll there is also the possibility that Aiden is in fact your father.....bear with me for a moment, what if your father's death is staged and he had a face change in the operating room instead, so he could switch to being with his second wife and daughters primarily........Makes you think..........Peace!!
To be honest I have the exact same theory.

I thought that as soon as it said the young guy was Mira's dad and they keep talking about people looking younger it made me think they can also look different and his dad has some psychic power thing.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well we will see if Veqvil will prove us right in our speculations or that he has another completely unexpected twist coming up.

Reactions: veqvil
U

User_215882

The dad just uses a lot of lotion. Like a ton that's why Aiden looks so young. Bath and body works in the next update.

Reactions: veqvil

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
No need apologies. :) Was gross and also funny. If i see a unicorn fantasy in future updates, i'll blame you. :p
Lol!! thanks, hope there isn't mention of unicorns later...Lol!!
I worked construction most my life, and worked around straight up RED-NECKS. So you tend to pick up a few sayings, that are both gross and funny as hell at the same time. Not trying to de-rail the story talk, but They would have givin you a much different reply, more like; imagine this done with a southern drawl....
Hell baby, nothin wrong with unicorn dreams and butterfly kisses. It's just a good as havin your sister Suzy Palmer and her five other sisters in the westlin ring, with the one eyed bald headed wrestler. Damn the thing is she'll never have her Aunt flow visit, and the bad thing is ya don't wanna kiss her after, cause it tends to git a bit salty....Lol!! ya know what I'ma talkin bout, right sugar?

So that's what initially ran through my head, and I apologize again, to not having put you through that crap.....x'D......Peace!!

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
And another theory; Aiden and MC's father were members of an intergalactic taskforce tasked with the protection of earth from supernatural and extraterrestrial beings; Elise is a tamed magical creature; after all she has the powa, and Mira can outrun a chi&lust charged MC, not something any human coud do. And father's research could be actually based on a fight with a succubus.
The MC was going to be initiated into the guardianforce(name needs some working on), thus he had secret trainings (because of them Becky believed he was cheating on her) but when the first mission came the MC fucked up big time and his father died or got stuck into another dimension. The MC out of shock locked away any memory related to that organisation, but when his visions activate, the seal on those memories loosens up.

Reactions: veqvil and DA22

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
It was you, telling me that I mistyped Caitlyn, now you use the wrong one? XDD
No, I like to use it on purpose. My sweet little Cathy-Lynn and Miri-Anne. Like my left and right nut. Err...forget the last sentence, I never said that. :coldsweat::coldsweat:

Well you might coordinate your efforts with Galala and Berlioz, since they are already doing a walkthrough each for this game. Might lessen the load on each of you a bit:)
Aww, that's cute how you combine my home town and my nickname to one word. (no homo)

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
And another theory; Aiden and MC's father were members of an intergalactic taskforce tasked with the protection of earth from supernatural and extraterrestrial beings; Elise is a tamed magical creature; after all she has the powa, and Mira can outrun a chi&lust charged MC, not something any human coud do. And father's research could be actually based on a fight with a succubus.
The MC was going to be initiated into the guardianforce(name needs some working on), thus he had secret trainings (because of them Becky believed he was cheating on her) but when the first mission came the MC fucked up big time and his father died or got stuck into another dimension. The MC out of shock locked away any memory related to that organisation, but when his visions activate, the seal on those memories loosens up.
Wait, that means I...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes