Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Yuk, Martians....raping drug dealers, all of them! We need to build that wall translucent so we can watch those crazy marsachos dancing around their fire pits singing La Marsaracha! Brace yourself!
the martian that come legally are some of the most hardworking people.those are cool. the real threat are the sandpeople from tatooine. Terrorists all of them!

Reactions: veqvil and DA22

hoeschy

Apr 26, 2017
My theory is that the neighbours are vampires. This could explain why they look so young and have strange eyes. At one point, the blond daughter says something like: "Dad is older than time". At the start, the mother (Carol) says something about vampires too. Perhaps she had an affair with Aiden and looks now younger than before. Just my 5 cents.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
My theory is that the neighbours are vampires. This could explain why they look so young and have strange eyes. At one point, the blond daughter says something like: "Dad is older than time". At the start, the mother (Carol) says something about vampires too. Perhaps she had an affair with Aiden and looks now younger than before. Just my 5 cents.
see @veqvil ? someone else shares my theory

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
No, no, no. Veq already stated that the aliens will come cos a crash of their starship.

Reactions: veqvil

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
What?

It's a conversation, they happen when groups of people share an interest.

One day you may make a friend and you too can have conversations .... unless you carry on with that shitty attitude.
I hadn't seen so much shade since the time I watched an interview with betty white

Reactions: veqvil

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
A den of trolls? We are all here just having a bit of fun and playing around with each other. Would you rather we start getting at each other's throats and start hurling abuse?
I think that may be the problem, we're having fun and enjoying a game instead of hurling abuse at each other and raging about NTR.

We're doing forums wrong.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes