Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Thank you again Veqvil and worry for the bugs it's cool of you to give us this game in time.
Sorry for hurry you but we are with you :)

Reactions: veqvil

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Thank you again Veqvil and worry for the bugs it's cool of you to give us this game in time.
Sorry for hurry you but we are with you :)
Thank you, man! From this point on things can only become less bad I hope :) I started this project about a month ago and I learned so much already :)

Don't worry. You will fix it. It is not easy to develop a game.
I suppose that It is time for a very old commercial from my country ;-)

This video perfectly describes this accident here :D

Reactions: RWaites

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Guys I'm going to catch up some sleep and if there are any game-breaking bugs I will fix them immediently after breakfast! :)
a good update :) I liked it.
finished on the route of love mom and sisters.
no bugs and errors
P.S. I need more great mom ^_^
Thank you for your feedback zero, this way I know that you can at least play one path without being stuck somewhere, I can finally go to bed :=)

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
So the creepy guy from the pizza place is the same guy from the main menu fucking the mom in the middle? that stuff is ganna be avoidable right?
Also theres a dialog bug in the pizza place with becky when u ignore her email and compliment her after u meet her and she takes ur order it starts the meeting again as if u acepted her email invite where she talks about a dress and how shes excited and she takes ur order again,then it continues as normal.didnt encounter any other bugs

R

RWaites

Guys I'm going to catch up some sleep and if there are any game-breaking bugs I will fix them immediently after breakfast! :)

Thank you for your feedback zero, this way I know that you can at least play one path without being stuck somewhere, I can finally go to bed :=)
Great update, played through both routes didn't find anything wrong. Enjoy your rest and breakfast.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Play the love route for Mom and Sis no bug or error.
The manipulation path (or the beginning of it) of the sister has no bug too, it's just some lines of dialogues but who knows !
I will try other option tomorrow (in my country it's already late and i'm sleepy ^^)
However great update for now !!

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Great update and it worked perfectly here too. At this point the problem should be with the variables or something similar because everything seems perfect... :noexpression:

LOL @veqvil where is the problem?

moudy

Mar 2, 2017

2 bugs that popped up for me. 1 is the scene in the pizza place played 2 times before going out of it and the other one was as mentioned before on the toilet scene, if you go before movie night it takes you to breakfast.

Also, since I like going the domination route, I really don't like that Becky route. Fells like it is needing an option where you want her to work for her apology because she was the one that apparently thought you cheated on her (or something similar), instead of just "hey lets meet up tomorrow". I didn't answer her e-mails for a reason.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
I liked the renders, but it still feels like a demo.
What's exactly the point of having rooms to visit when you are gonna leds us on almost all the time?
After the first big info-dump aka night 1, we should have some freedom to explore.
First update and we don't even know the rest of the house.

I liked that there are two gameplays... incest route or NTR. All people happy with that.
Damn, even the stats you choose can favour one route or the other. The cam stuff is perfect for NTR.
So the chicks are hot, the story is simple but has promise... work on the grainy renders and you have something here.

PD- Mom rules.

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
I loved this update. So many lovely women and Mom is getting hotter by the minute. Very well done Veqvil!!.

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Yep, the game is turning out nicely, just some renders that are a bit too grainy. Other than that, don't fall in the hole of other devs that completely ruin a game because some edgy teen doesn't like x or y and remember that even if you give them the option to avoid something they don't like they'll still make sure to complain about it...just continue the story that YOU had in mind and ignore those idiots.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
So first of all, a big thank you for all your feedback and describing/finding bugs! I'm already working on fixing bugs, (I'm tracing down the whole script) and I will also rerender some images while working on the code. Also a big thank you to everyone who stayed positive, friendly and kind while I was panicking XD.

So the creepy guy from the pizza place is the same guy from the main menu fucking the mom in the middle? that stuff is ganna be avoidable right?
Also theres a dialog bug in the pizza place with becky when u ignore her email and compliment her after u meet her and she takes ur order it starts the meeting again as if u acepted her email invite where she talks about a dress and how shes excited and she takes ur order again,then it continues as normal.didnt encounter any other bugs
No that's actually the MC, Jason (the creepy dude) is 1.71 cm tall, which should give away that's not him :). He also want's to be your sidekick really bad and is more of a fan than anything.
And if there was stuff like this it would totally be avoidable.
Also, thank you for pointing out and describing your bug, this really helps me get rid of it faster.

I liked the renders, but it still feels like a demo.
What's exactly the point of having rooms to visit when you are gonna leds us on almost all the time?
After the first big info-dump aka night 1, we should have some freedom to explore.
First update and we don't even know the rest of the house.

I liked that there are two gameplays... incest route or NTR. All people happy with that.
Damn, even the stats you choose can favour one route or the other. The cam stuff is perfect for NTR.
So the chicks are hot, the story is simple but has promise... work on the grainy renders and you have something here.

PD- Mom rules.
Thank you for your feedback :)
I wouldn't call the TECH route NTR it's more like spying and using gadgets(e.g. you can install a cam in Becky's apartment, your moms' room, take nudes from someones phone etc.)

The game is still in the so-called intro phase: Here a patron post from the 9th November:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To get rid of grainy images I simply need better hardware, I managed to get the grain out of many older scenes but the newer ones just took way too long. Anyways the introphase is nearly over, then you can do whoever and whatever you want :D

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes