veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Guys I'm really sorry that I have to delay the release. This was actually something I tried to avoid but, the game has some issues I need to fix.

I, unfortunately, need another 2 hours before I can release LaS 0.03.

So the new time is: 25th November 22:00 UTC

Again I'm really sorry but pushing this out like this would just cause problems for everyone!

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Moral of story never an amazing idea to give release time down to the minute! :p

Reactions: veqvil
R

RWaites

Guys I'm really sorry that I have to delay the release. This was actually something I tried to avoid but, the game has some issues I need to fix.

I, unfortunately, need another 2 hours before I can release LaS 0.03.

So the new time is: 25th November 22:00 UTC

Again I'm really sorry but pushing this out like this would just cause problems for everyone!
Getting it right is better than strict timetables, do what you need to do veqvil:D:D

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
yep poor veqvil. I can image the pressure. Take your time :closedeyesmile:

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
I have to be honest with you, I was not able to fix the game issues in time. While I hope that it still works I can nearly guarantee that there are tons of bugs in this game. For everyone who is waiting for the game, I will post the upload link on my patreon page.

I don't know where all those issues came from and I'm afraid this will take very long to fix, still, I'm uploading an "ALPHA" version to at least post "something" on the release date.

I'm not going to update the thread though since the Alpha does NOT represent the quality standards. I will dedicate the next days to bring a less buggy version of this game and I hope my pathetic "programming" skills can make it.

Currently, the files are being uploaded I'm posting the links once they are finished.

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience and this was certainly something I learned in a hard way.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Reactions: Goronthil

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I have to be honest with you, I was not able to fix the game issues in time. While I hope that it still works I can nearly guarantee that there are tons of bugs in this game. For everyone who is waiting for the game, I will post the upload link on my patreon page.

I don't know where all those issues came from and I'm afraid this will take very long to fix, still, I'm uploading an "ALPHA" version to at least post "something" on the release date.

I'm not going to update the thread though since the Alpha does NOT represent the quality standards. I will dedicate the next days to bring a less buggy version of this game and I hope my pathetic "programming" skills can make it.

Currently, the files are being uploaded I'm posting the links once they are finished.

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience and this was certainly something I learned in a hard way.
Mhhh usually I don't play very buggy alpha version. However, i can play and report any bug, if it could help you.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Mhhh usually I don't play very buggy alpha version. However, i can play and report any bug, if it could help you.
That's totally understandable, if you are patient I might be able to upload a stable release later this week.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
That's totally understandable, if you are patient I might be able to upload a stable release later this week.
Sorry you missed the point. I'm not complaining. It is free (so far at least) so you don't have any obligation.

I was asking if some beta-testing could help you.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Sorry you missed the point. I'm not complaining. It is free (so far at least) so you don't have any obligation.

I was asking if some beta-testing could help you.
Thank you for offering help! :D But the problem is more the way I put together all those "codes" and I sort of lost the overview of everything. Guess I'm simply inexperienced. I tripled the number of renders without really keeping my code clean.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Alright here are a few links:

NOW AGAIN: this is an Alpha version of 0.03 (yes I fucked up)
There are bugs and the renders, as well as the dialogue, have issues. I'm sorry for the inconvenience and I will work on a STABLE version asap.

LaS 0.03.0 ALPHA (STABLE Release in work)

MEDIAFIRE LINKS
MAC:
PC:

MEGA LINKS
MAC:
PC:

GOOGLE DRIVE
MAC:
PC:

PS: I will upload the discussion thread once I have a STABLE release!

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes