not bad of a start
^_-
nice lil drop off at the end lol

it does feel as if the brother starts hiting on amy a litle to hard to early on

Reactions: veqvil

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
@veqvil I completely agree with you. I know that there is no ntr in the game (i mean at least that you can't avoid) but here even the fact that your mother has a date could be a problem LOL.

Is up to you. I can remove the tag of course, but you must be prepared at some complains in future. Just let me know. It's your game after all. :)
wep you're the man thank you taking care of this thread! :)
Well, I still like to remove the NTR tag and see how it turns out, maybe if the wave is too strong I add it myself (Am I allowed to do that?) or come running back to you like a small kid *laugh*.

not bad of a start
^_-
nice lil drop off at the end lol

it does feel as if the brother starts hiting on amy a litle to hard to early on
Thank you for your feedback :). I try to get a "reasonable" pace, so the MC won't be getting Amy this early.

Reactions: Xaos and UncleVT

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Well, I still like to remove the NTR tag and see how it turns out, maybe if the wave is too strong I add it myself (Am I allowed to do that?) or come running back to you like a small kid *laugh*.

Thank you for your feedback :). I try to get a "reasonable" pace, so the MC won't be getting Amy this early.
Maybe you could edit the OP , and list in Genre all the stuff that's coming up, adding "optional " if need be . You know, "that ntr bs ", like i said, infects every single thread . At least that way we could just point folks to the OP and say "dude, there's no ntr in this. Chill. "

Reactions: D-Vine and veqvil

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Done, when are you planning to release the new version?

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Maybe you could edit the OP , and list in Genre all the stuff that's coming up, adding "optional " if need be . You know, "that ntr bs ", like i said, infects every single thread . At least that way we could just point folks to the OP and say "dude, there's no ntr in this. Chill. "
That's a good idea, but I don't like this pointing at others :D

Done, when are you planning to release the new version?
Thank you for editing the NTR tag :).
The release date for LaS 0.03 is on the 25th November!
Storywise it's all set and written, right now I'm still creating and rendering scenes as well as making the code work.

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Imho stuff like NTR (controversial stuff in general) should always be optional because it always ends in people flooding the forums with tears which in the end will wash away NTR as a tag from games completly which will be a shame. Games need to cater to more fetishes than less so optionality is the key to keep things varied and healthy. Forcing or removing is never good.. best example: Patreon.

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
Imho stuff like NTR (controversial stuff in general) should always be optional because it always ends in people flooding the forums with tears which in the end will wash away NTR as a tag from games completly which will be a shame. Games need to cater to more fetishes than less so optionality is the key to keep things varied and healthy. Forcing or removing is never good.. best example: Patreon.
This is a bad idea, NTR is not nearly as much fun if the player has to choose it. Maybe we should just let creators make the games they envision and accept it when not everything is like we want it to be like goddamn adults.

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
This is a bad idea, NTR is not nearly as much fun if the player has to choose it. Maybe we should just let creators make the games they envision and accept it when not everything is like we want it to be like goddamn adults.
Don't misunderstand. I solely speak of a list of checkmarks at the start of a game.. not choices within the gameplay itself. If you don't like NTR and don't want to see it then this will not change when you are halfway through a game.. and if you chose to see NTR content and then see midgame that you don't like it it's your own fault and you have no right to complain.

I rather see games played by everyone because they can tweak their experience than having alot of good games being shunned because they are evil NTR games or give the girl a big belly or man's best friend is a better friend to the girl than the MC. Games need to be played .. atherwise what's the point?

I personally don't mind any fetish.. hell i even play games with scat even if i find it shit ;)

In a world where most people don't know the difference between "feeling offended" and "being offended", a preliminary choice to eliminate things from a game that can make one feel offended is imho the best course of action beause i strongly believe that no game is developed in a way that it will offend a person... personally. It's a shame really that you have to show the player a puppet at the start, point and ask "is touching there okay for you, sweety?" or otherwise games don't get enough support, are being changed (Patreon: incest bad!) or not played atall and forgotten.

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
It's exactly the other way around, if you pick a game tagged for ntr, you've chosen it. What folks are really riled up about, is ntr showing up out of the blue, in a game not tagged for it. It's the BB effect, i suppose. Personally, i'm all for labels. I want to see a demo that says right at the start, "hey, folks, this is what you're gonna see " and i can make an informed decision. Most Devs want to reach everybody, Patreon cash is a scarce commodity , so that's how you get all kinds of "optional fetishes" , to get to everybody, and not turning away anybody. With the Patreon model, i don't see it changing anytime soon. Look at "The Tyrant ", Saddo's latest. He did it the right way, listed everything, but then made it all optional, so that even folks that are turned off by some fetishes could still enjoy the game. It's as good as it gets, i'm afraid !

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
I hear what you guys are saying. Giving folks the option to enable and disable certain content can certanly help making games more accessable and enjoyable for a bigger group of people.

Still I feel conflicted about games that allow you to enable and disable NTR because NTR is about somebody stealing away or having sex with a girl you are attached to against your will. When you have to choose if you want to see this kind of content it kind of defeats the purpose IMO.

Maybe giving people the option to choose is the best compromise but I still selfishly hope to see a game here sometime where NTR is forced upon the player. It would be especially nice if NTR-dislikers would then not burn the tread of that game down to the ground but accept the game is not for them and move on and let others enjoy the game in peace.

Reactions: D-Vine and veqvil

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
I hear what you guys are saying. Giving folks the option to enable and disable certain content can certanly help making games more accessable and enjoyable for a bigger group of people.

Still I feel conflicted about games that allow you to enable and disable NTR because NTR is about somebody stealing away or having sex with a girl you are attached to against your will. When you have to choose if you want to see this kind of content it kind of defeats the purpose IMO.

Maybe giving people the option to choose is the best compromise but I still selfishly hope to see a game here sometime where NTR is forced upon the player. It would be especially nice if NTR-dislikers would then not burn the tread of that game down to the ground but accept the game is not for them and move on and let others enjoy the game in peace.
That's exactly the reason I decided to remove the NTR tag, from all I have read NTR requires you to actually have no choice and just be observant. Unfortunately, (for all the NTR fans) that's something I don't want to have in my game.

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
That's exactly the reason I decided to remove the NTR tag, from all I have read NTR requires you to actually have no choice and just be observant. Unfortunately, (for all the NTR fans) that's something I don't want to have in my game.
"This ntr bs..."

Mr. Hero

Oct 7, 2017
Oh god, I love this post! Thank you for those clarifying questions :D!

I guess the game descriptions lack the vision I have planned for the whole game (which is going to be huge). The reason I didn't share the whole idea was simply because I didn't know if anyone would be interested and that I wanted to leave some "creative" space to work with. Now to get to your questions:

Q1: What content can we expect? Things like type of fetish and etc.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Q2: DO YOU want your game to have NTR? (UPDATED since there was confusion of the term NTR)
Q3: Just be honest about what YOU want in your game and then do it, don't ever try to please everyone because it's just impossible and you will waste time and get tired.

All in all thank you so much for your well thought out questions! I am glad that I had an opportunity like this express my vision (a little). :)

please dont let anyone to fuck or touch mom! we always love her and wants her only alone!!
if you do it i swear your game will be rockzzz!!! :D

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes