n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
With the "brainless... (I had to google thatXD), you are sort of right, but I tried to hint at a less stereotypical character (or let's say I try to do so XD)
Please allow me to elaborate what I mean.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These are just my thoughts, I hope they makes some sense to you :coldsweat: (Also English is not my first language so if some of the wording seems off you know why o_O)

Reactions: veqvil

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Please allow me to elaborate what I mean.

These are just my thoughts, I hope they makes some sense to you :coldsweat: (Also English is not my first language so if some of the wording seems off you know why o_O)
What?... English is not your first language? I'm stunned :D Well I'm not a native English speaker myself but compared to you I sound like a baby :D. Your points really make sense and I really like the way to you explained that to me. I guess I'm going to adjust this a little bit to be less "stereotypical".

Very attractive NPC characters, my only concern is one 'wrong' decision breaks the chain of events and forces you to play a specific path in order to benefit from each character story. So the perk is multiple playthroughs, but the downside is that if you make a mistake early on you have to start over again.

I'm guessing just from observation the mother follows the mental path, the sister is technology, and the ex-girlfriend is physical. Sadly I guess that invalidates any hope for a future harem hehe. :) Even the movies seem keyed to specific points of the story, I'm super curious about the sister's catatonic state after watching the horror movie, since the get her drunk path with hunger games was definitely her 'route'.
The three specs are applicable to all characters they just have a different impact, e.g using psy on mom while she used to be married to a famous psychologist definitely is different than using psy on an innocent, inexperienced sis. There also is a point system going on and you will be able to catch up on it. Now harem is one of my favorite things I want to implement but requires developed relationships to come up and that's going to happen once the game comes into the main phase :)
Was the inspiration for the sister based on Olivia Wilde?
Hmm not directly but looking at this now there are similarities.:D

By any chances that this one gonna have android ver?
So far I'm too dumb to get my code running smooth and clean so an Android version has to wait until I'm at least a little less idiotic :D

I'm working on an "emergency" Stable release since this version is buggy, but I'm lucky it's not ruining this whole project guess I was just paranoid :)

Last edited:

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
WTH !? I feel hard already seeing the pic ... probably it's my "spot on" body criteria.
v0.03.0 ALPHA WTF !? ... Cryo-Bed please, wake me up in 2020 !

S

supremebull

Fantastic art, good story, you can chose the ntr or the incest way if i got it right 10/10. :FeelsGoodMan:

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Fantastic art, good story, you can chose the ntr or the incest way if i got it right 10/10. :FeelsGoodMan:
Pleasantly surprised by this game, definitely looking forward to how the choices shape the stories in the future~
Thank you for your feedback guys, I will keep improving this game as much as my skills and learning curve allow me to.

Btw: the stable release is nearly done gonna upload that in a few hours so if someone plans to give this a shot it's worth to wait a little!

g22

May 30, 2017
I really liked this, well done Dev. Look forward to the story progressing, each and every path. Only saw a couple of spelling errors and one story path mistake.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
just finished running through this for the first time, so far liking what i see. only catch is if this is going to be complex and multiple path, anyway you can post some kind of scene guide when you're done? one thing i like about more linear games is i WANT to see all the scenes you made lol. with multiple path games, sucks to miss them and not actually see your work.

i've gone back and run throurgh a few different times and just reading comments i can see i missed all kinds of shit xD

Last edited:

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
I really liked this, well done Dev. Look forward to the story progressing, each and every path. Only saw a couple of spelling errors and one story path mistake.

I fixed nearly everything so far, just testing my stable release and will upload that in a couple hours :)

just finished running through this for the first time, so far liking what i see. only catch is if this is going to be complex and multiple path, anyway you can post some kind of scene guide when you're done? one thing i like about more linear games is i WANT to see all the scenes you made lol. with multiple path games, sucks to miss them and not actually see your work
Well, I will implement something once the intro part is where you can track all scenes :D (coming with LaS 0.05+)

thank you both for your feedback :)

Reactions: g22

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
veqvil you are awesome my friend , you reply on every comment , only very a few (x10 a few) developers do it. Wish you luck . and of course one of the best games keep it up.

Last edited:
S

supremebull

Got a tip, that is if your skills allow you, maybe make sex scenes like a blowjob an animation or like a gif, so someone can actually masturbate to it :FeelsBadMan:

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
What's the deal with linking bugs in the storry?
You are talking one moment with a person, click and your scene is over and completely another scene starts.

I am now stuck in a loop, where the scene at the pizza place brings you right back to the morning at breakfast with Sis/Mom before she went on a date.

Any resolution to this?

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes